• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is open, ima be on the discord

Leader Type: Water
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Alolachu, Gengar, Tapu Bulu, Rhyperior, Alakazam, Mimikyu
Challenger Result: 4-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: Backfired big at the beginning...and the last thing I want to deal with is beast boost kazam, YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE BOOTY!

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Electric gym is closed.

Leader Type: Electric/SkyBlue
Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: Metagross,A-Marowak, Gengar, Starmie, Bisharp, Thundurus
Challenger Result: 3-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: It went well for me in the beginning, but I ended up getting walled by starmie and marowak :/ I need to rework this team again sigh

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Rhyperior, Metagross, Tapu Lele, Mimikyu, Alolachu, Alolawak
Challenger Result: 1-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: lost to my own typing twice in a row, this stings lol

Leader Type: Ghost/Twinyoshi
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Metagross,A-muk, comfey, Tapu fini, Chesnaught, Keldeo
Challenger Result: 1-0 Sky lost
Comments about the match: Well I made some really bad misplays, wasn't sure what I was thinking lol but in the end it became a 1v1 so it was still a lot of fun ^w^

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Leader Type: Flying/SkyBlue
Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: Metagross,A-Marowak, Gengar, Starmie, Bisharp, Thundurus
Challenger Result: 3-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: Really good game, Marowak was able to carry me though this xD

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username: Twinyoshi45
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 1306-6191-8985 & GMT -7
Leader Type: Ghost
Badge Name: Poltergeist
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: I have multiple years of experience of competitive battling starting back in late gen 4 and I am free atm so I should be able to check in no problem
Have you read all rules carefully?: indeed I have

Accepted, you can start opening!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
you see the doors to the crypt close, wind no longer rushing replaced with all but eerie silence but something behind you says "the ghost gym is now closed and the spirits at rest please come again when they awaken once more"

Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Keldeo, metagross, comfey, chesnaught, Muk-alola, tapu fini
Challenger Result: challenger loss 1-0
Comments about the match: it was a fun match! although it made me realize just how weak some of my mons are to a specific type combo will be fixing that for the future, GG! WP!

Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Typhlosion, Toxapex, Bronzong, Glaceon, Mandibuzz, Suicune
Challenger Result: challenger victory 2-0
Comments about the match: it was a great fight! although I wish it had not ended with me missing almost all of my moves in the last part of the battle, GG! WP! enjoy the Specter badge!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: Ghost {Twinyoshi}
Team used against Leader: Typhlosion, Toxapex, Bronzong, Glaceon, Mandibuzz, Suicune
Challenger Result: challenger win 2/0
Comments about the match: GG, that was fun, made a mistake with glaceon thinking I could live a hit, but still managed to get a win out of pure luck

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey everyone, this is a copy-and-pasted, generic message that I will be posting in all Serebii threads/Discord servers of which I am a sitting Leader/E4 member.

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for 2 weeks straight, and I must say, it is an incredibly fun and immersive experience. In fact it was SO immersive that I've neglected my duties in the Leagues.

Well, Ive beaten the game and explored quite a bit, and thus the hype over the game for me is starting to dwindle (though it is still incredibly enjoyable, definitely worth buying a Switch for, in my opinion). Due to my moving on a bit from Zelda, I'm happy to announce that starting this Sunday (March 19) I will be available again for battles. Please contact me either through Serebii PM or Discord server to set up a match.

Thanks all!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Fairy
Challenger: Dt
Team used against Leader: Ninetales A, Sandslash A, Tapu Fini, Kommo-o, Mimikyu, Arcanine
Challenger Result: My loss 0-3
Comments about the match: Walked into a bunch of things that I really should've seen coming, but it felt good to battle again. Look forward to a rematch soon!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ieeBFkO.png

Challenger: Dt
Team used against Leader: Ninetales A, Sandslash A, Tapu Fini, Kommo-o, Mimikyu, Arcanine
Challenger Result: Leader Win 3-0
Comments about the match: that was a fun match haven't battle in awhile as well as messed up on one thing but other then that great game ^_^

Challenger: TwinYoshi
Team used against Leader: furret,tapu lele,decidueye,mega gross,ryperior,lucario
Challenger Result: 0-1 leader loss
Comments about the match: Man thought I might have it until decidueye came didn't expect that set >.> gg twin!

alrighty fairy gym closed now ^_^ need to get stuff done >.>

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Leader: Furret, Tapu Lele, Decidueye, Metagross, Rhyperior, Lucario
Challenger Result: 1-0 challenger win
Comments about the match: *whew* never underestimate the Deciduous eye of truth! lol, it was close but Decidueye managed to set up metagross for success! GG! WP!

Cutty

Forever now
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username: Cutty
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 0748-6074-2990 & GMT +7
Leader Type: Dark
Badge Name: Azrael
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes (Need time to prepare some mons)
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: I was the former Poison gym leader here & been in the competitive field for years
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes (Need time to prepare some mons)
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: I was the former Poison gym leader here & been in the competitive field for years

omg cutty welcome back :) dark is a nice choice good luck with your team ^_^ if you need to test it out I am willing to help out ^_^

anyway I am tired from work so will not open my gym tonight however I will open it up tomorrow for sure again ^_^

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application

Accepted, you can begin opening whenever you're ready.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Idk what's happened but I can't post on discord at all. not just in the league chat, but any server, or even in privates. It'll send my message but then tell me that posting messages in the server is disabled, and that only I can see this message. anyone else having issues?

nvm I think discord just completely went out again

Leader Type: Bug/Sito
Challenger: SkyBlue
Team used against Leader: Persian, Tapu Lele, Magnezone, Dugtrio, Cloyster, Chansey
Challenger Result: 2-0 Leader win
Comments about the match: too much flinching >x<

Leader Type: Ghost/Twinyoshi
Team used against Leader: Persian, Tapu Lele, Magnezone, Dugtrio, Tentacruel, Chansey
Challenger Result: 1-0 Leader win
Comments about the match: It was close, but a few misplays really sealed my coffin.

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Leader Type: Bug/Sito
Team used against Leader: Persian, Tapu Lele, Magnezone, Dugtrio, Cloyster, Chansey
Challenger Result: 2-0 Leader win
Comments about the match: Really good game, was fun and so much flinch on my side xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I was about to open up my gym soon but having trouble getting online atm not sure why which global link is having a maintenance routine as well so not sure whats going on atm

it keeps freezing at the connecting to the internet...please stand by. and then few minutes later it dc saying I can't connect...

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
ghost gym closed

Team used against Leader: Persian, Tapu Lele, Magnezone, Dugtrio, Tentacruel, Chansey
Challenger Result: 1-0 Leader win
Comments about the match: it was Fun! although you really underestimated some of your mons which let the spirits of my fellow triad members wreak havoc on everything that could deal with some of my other ghosts, GG! WP!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Team used against Leader: Electivire, Mantine, Persian, Ferrothorn, Metagross,Sylveon
Challenger Result: challenger win 6-0
Comments about the match: This was not fun....at all.....cause I'm an idiot.....and stuff missed that shouldn't be missing. Imma go cry in a corner now

Leader Type: FLying
Team used against Leader: Mandibuzz, klang, Tortunator, Grumpig, Espeon, Typhlosion
Challenger Result: challenger win 2-0
Comments about the match: None, I sucked that's about it.

Flying gym is closed until further notice. My team is obviously not up to par so I have to try and make something work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.