• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: SkyBlue
Team used against Leader: Electivire, Mantine, Persian, Ferrothorn, Metagross,Sylveon
Challenger Result: challenger win 6-0
Comments about the match: some really unfortunate misses and Persian really really annoyed her team. It was a great battle! and I applaud her for sticking through the battle. ^w^

Leader Type: Electric (sky)
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Klang, espeon, typhlosion, grumpig, mandibuzz, tortonator
Challenger Result: Leader win 6-0
Comments about the match: It was a fun battle, GG ^w^

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: Flying {DT}
Team used against Leader: Klang, espeon, typhlosion, grumpig, mandibuzz, tortonator
Challenger Result: challenger win 2/1 {forfeit}
Comments about the match: GG, that was a fun match, Klang really came through for me ^^

Leader Type: electric {skyblue}
Challenger Result: loss 6/0
Comments about the match: a tapu only won you the match... klang is still op

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Dragon gym will be open sometime tomorrow (Thursday). Haven't decided if it'll be during my morning break or in the evening hours when I get home; but depending on how busy I am, it may be the latter.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I have spoken with Summers and I will be withdrawing from my position as Fighting-type Leader.
I hope everyone continues to have fun within the Trinity League!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I have spoken with Summers and I will be withdrawing from my position as Fighting-type Leader.
I hope everyone continues to have fun within the Trinity League!

It was nice having you. Enjoy whatever you go to do next.

With that said, the Fighting Gym is now open for applicants.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: ghost
Challenger: Lord Fighting
Team used against Leader: Kartana, Weavile, Volcarona, Dusclops, Thundurus-T, Pyukumuku
Challenger Result: Leader win 4-0
Comments about the match: it was very fun! even despite the fact that you forgot to ev kartana, GG! WP!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Dragon gym is open for a little while. Contact me on discord if you wanna challenge!

Edit: And I'm closed for the night. As I said in the pokegyms thread... Next opening will probably be in the latter half of next week, as I'll be out of town this weekend + halfway throughout next week.

---

Leader Type: Dragon
Challenger: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Leader: Mismagius, Gengar, Kommo-o, Metagross, Primarina, Furret
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-4
Comments about the match: I have a feeling overpredictions were happening here a bit, too. But pheeeew... looking at a good chunk of his team, good thing I actually went for a different choice item this time around. Pretty sure if I didn't have the Choice Scarf, his Kommo-o would've likely swept the rest of my team. Good game!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Closed. Next week again I'll inform.

omg cutty welcome back :) dark is a nice choice good luck with your team ^_^ if you need to test it out I am willing to help out ^_^

Thanks.^^

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Bug gym open, pm/vm me, also I will be on discord

Edit:

Leader Type: Bug {Sito}
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Mantine, Rotom-H, Excadrill, Metagross, A-Muk, A-Persian
Challenger Result: challenger win 4/0
Comments about the match: After 40 mins, the Flinch God was defeated! Really fun battle :p

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type: Bug/sito
Results: Sky won 4:0
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Mantine, A-persian, Excadrill, A-muk, Rotom-H
Comments about the match: It was tough like always, but I finally overcame his flinch god. Mantine was a huge help!

Leader Type: Ghost/Twinyoshi
Results: Sky won 4:0
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Mantine, A-persian, Excadrill, A-muk, Sylveon
Comments about the match: Was a great match! managed to pull off what I wanted which let me get rid of her wall :3

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Type: Fire/weedle
Challenger: Cutty
Results: I won 5-0
Team used against Leader: Nihilego, Celesteela, Toxapex, Bruixish, Tapu Koko & Komala
Comments about the match: Nihilego, Celesteela & Toxapex put pressure on his team. Too bad crit killed the Toxa. Gg.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: ghost
Results: challenger win 4-0
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Mantine, Alosian, Excadrill, Alouk, Sylveon
Comments about the match: it was really fun! congratz on getting the Specter badge! GG WP!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username: Koume and Kotake
Favorite type: Poison
Triad you’ll find most challenging: All of them

LMAO! I cannot take you seriously now. Talking about all of them.

ANYWAYS!!

Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Typhlosion, Toxapex, Bronzong, Glaceon, Mandibuzz, Suicune
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Comments about the match: Good game. Your team has a big electric weakness to it.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: normal {summers}
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: typhlosion, mareanie, bronzong, suicune, mandibuzz, glaceon
Challenger Result: challenger loss 5/0
Comments about the match: gg, I tried my best :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username: Koume and Kotake
Favorite type: Poison
Triad you’ll find most challenging: All of them

is my eyes deceiving me XD hey there garnet :p welcome to the league ^_^

also I might open fairy gym tonight since I took a nap earlier still thinking about it >.> if not I be open tomorrow for sure :D

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Ghost {TwinYosh}
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Mamoswine, Magearna, Pelipper, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold won 5/1 (TwinYosh Forfeit)
Comments about the match: TwinYosh had a bit of trouble with Greninja, forgetting the priority on Shuriken caused me to get ahead. My team had an advantage in terms of matchup as well, causing me to have loads of win-conditions to play around. Still was enjoyable though ^.^

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger: Lord Fighting
Team used against Leader: Volcarona, Pyukumuku, Weavile, Dusclops, Tornadus-T, Xurkitree
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game, misplayed Bewear's ability.

Challenger: SkyBlue
Team used against Leader: Excadrill, Muk-A, Mantine, Sylveon, Metagross, Persian-A
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: Good game. Predicted a lot of your plays, but I liked that one you did close to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.