• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Leader Type: Normal
Challenger: Lord Fighting
Team used against Leader: Volcarona, Pyukumuku, Weavile, Dusclops, Tornadus-T, Xurkitree
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Close match but at long last I claim victory over summers.

Leader Type: Ice
Challenger: Smoking Weedle
Team used against Leader: Siglyph, Zoroark, Galvantular, Gigalith, Seismotoad, ?
Challenger Result: Loss 5 - 0
Comments about the match: Some wrong abilities on your pokemon and a few misplays caused a one sided match.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Leader Type: Normal
Challenger: Lord Fighting
Team used against Leader: Volcarona, Pyukumuku, Weavile, Dusclops, Tornadus-T, Xurkitree
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Close match but at long last I claim victory over summers.

Leader Type: Ice
Challenger: Smoking Weedle
Team used against Leader: Siglyph, Zoroark, Galvantular, Gigalith, Seismotoad, ?
Challenger Result: Loss 5 - 0
Comments about the match: Some wrong abilities on your pokemon and a few misplays caused a one sided match.

so cute with the message about beating summers :p congrats on the win though :)

anyway fairy gym will be open in about 30 minutes to a hour need to start making pizza dough for pizza for dinner tonight...

ieeBFkO.png

Leader Type: Fairy
Challenger: SkyBlue
Team used against Leader: A-persian,A-muk,mega gross,mantine,zapdos,dugtrio
Challenger Result: 0-5 leader loss
Comments about the match: my god never played that bad in a long time really shouldn't of battled when sleepy but you did a great job colton congrats and gg!

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type: Fairy/Fairywitch
Challenger: Skyblue
Results: Sky won 5:0
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Mantine, A-persian, Dugtrio, A-muk, Zapdos
Comments about the match: Was a blast seeing all her shinies ^w^ and had a fun time with her team

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Ghost {TwinYosh}
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Mamoswine, Magearna, Pelipper, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold won 5/1 (TwinYosh Forfeit)
Comments about the match: TwinYosh had a bit of trouble with Greninja, forgetting the priority on Shuriken caused me to get ahead. My team had an advantage in terms of matchup as well, causing me to have loads of win-conditions to play around. Still was enjoyable though ^.^

Can confirm, GG WP!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Fairy{FairyWitch}
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Metagross, Chansey, Magearna, Pelipper, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold won 4/0
Comments about the match: The match started quite cool, managed to get a surprise K.O. with my Magearna. As it proceeded I got lucky with double burns though, which turned the match in my favour. Had hoped that at least one of those burns wouldn't have happened, but we had a fun match nevertheless!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ieeBFkO.png

Team used against Leader: greninja,mega gross,chansey,magearna,pelipper,kingdra
Challenger Result: 0-4 leader loss
Comments about the match: wow that was intreasting alright lots of burns and paras which ended though getting rekt by greninja do to one bad move of mine gg zold! had fun battling you ^_^ enjoy your badge

Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader:jirachi,rotom-w,greninja,mega charizard x,manaphy,Galvantula
Challenger Result: 2-0 leader win
Comments about the match: that was a fun match thought i might of loss but if it wasn't for the powers of my fairies enemy the dragons I would of lost gg sito! i had fun ^_^

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader:jirachi,rotom-w,greninja,mega charizard x,manaphy,Galvantula
Challenger Result: 2-0 loss
Comments about the match: Really good match, was so close, if I hadnt had a paralyze on manaphy at the end, I would have taken down that last poke xD

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Fairy Gym (FairyWitch)
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Win 4 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game, scary team, luckily you made that misplay with T-Wave.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ieeBFkO.png

Challenger: DJ Summers
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: 0-4 leader loss
Comments about the match: dang that was a fun match dj one misplay costed the whole game not sure why i thought excadrill wasn't part ground >.> gg never less!

fairy gym closed now!

Cutty

Forever now
The Dark gym will open again tomorrow at 9 pm (GMT +7), around morning in US or afternoon in Europe.

Leader Type: Ice/Lord Fighting
Challenger: Cutty
Results: I won 6-0
Team used against Leader: Lycanroc, Dugtrio, Mantine, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko & M-Scizor
Comments about the match: Mega Scizor swept period

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Rock{X-Caliber}
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Typhlosion, Dragonite and Mamoswine
Challenger Result: Zold won 6/3 (X-Caliber forfeit)
Comments about the match: This was a rematch for me, meaning my Metagross had a moveset designed to beat X-Caliber. I got a lucky Meteor Mash Attack boost on my first hit, which caused Metagross to sweep through Calibers team. He didn't get the Scald burn either, so it was quite a stack of disluck for X-Caliber here.

X-Caliber

Team used against Leader: Metagross, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Typhlosion, Dragonite and Mamoswine
Challenger Result: Zold won 6/3 (X-Caliber forfeit)
Comments about the match: Zold anticipated my lead. I thought others would lead for him and didn't want my two wildcards to faint early. That happened and my Pokemon don't take electric type attacks well. Well played by the opponent.

Cutty

Forever now
The Dark gym is Open.

VM/PM me or in the discord.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Dark{Cutty}
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Chansey, Greninja, Magearna, Kingdra and Pelipper
Challenger Result: Zold won 1/0
Comments about the match: We had a really tense and enjoyable battle. Youknowwho is a real killer for my team, so that made things pretty tough! We both had some back and forths, with reads and misplays so that was really fun ^.^!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
The Dark gym is closed. C ya next week.

Leader Type: Dark/Cutty
Results: Zold won 1-0
Team used against Leader: M-Metagross, Chansey, Greninja, Kingdra, Pelipper, Magearna
Comments about the match: Cool rain team. I kinda wanna make excuses, but loss is loss. GG :)

Leader Type: Dark/Cutty
Challenger: LF
Results: Leader won 4-0
Team used against Leader: Landorus-T, Bewear, Pyukumuku, Raikou, Weavile & Ninetales
Comments about the match: His team is pretty solid. But I managed to pressure back & took control of the game to win. GG :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Dragon gym is (more or less) open today for an undetermined amount of time. I will be multitasking between some things, however. So if you wish to contact me, your best bet is to ping me on discord. o:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Dragon Gym (SilverLanayru)
Leader Type: Dragon
Comments about the match: Good game. After you eliminated Hippowdon, I thought you'd try to stall out the sand, so I played it a bit carefully.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
VS Dragon Gym (SilverLanayru)
Comments about the match: Good game. After you eliminated Hippowdon, I thought you'd try to stall out the sand, so I played it a bit carefully.
Yep, confirming. xP

Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Stoutland, Excadrill, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win; 4-0
Comments about the match: Servers decided to boot me when we were 3-3 and had to start over, but I don't think it mattered as much because he was still gonna win regardless. Least I was able to give him some surprise moments, but he was too desperate in saving his threats that he wouldn't let me take them out. xD That and yep, me attempting to stall out the sand was too futile at that point. Good game otherwise, haha!

---

As the day starts to slow down, I will be closing my Dragon gym for the night.
May have a decent chance of opening again tomorrow, given my class cancellations for the day. So we'll see~

Edit: To prevent myself from double posting, I am open again for about 2 hours or so.
Aaaaand closed again! I'll see how my plans are looking for this week before I decide my next opening.

Challenger: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Leader: Tapu Lele, Mawile, Gliscor, Noivern, Feraligatr, Toxapex
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-3
Comments about the match: Using a slightly similar team against my other gym, I had to play this one very carefully... especially in the presence of Tapu Lele. x.x Bless the awesomeness of Florges, haha. Good game, otherwise!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.