• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Ghost Gym (twinyoshi45)
Leader Type: Ghost
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. You took down the sand core, but it left you with barely any mons in the end.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym open for an hour

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Ice Gym (Lord Fighting)
Leader Type: Ice
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. Had to play the weather game seriously.

VS Grass Gym (Dunkleosteus)
Leader Type: Grass
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Really difficult game after opponent set up with his wall, luckily I was able to weaken it while it takes out my Pokemon for a KO, and that allowed me to sweep using my Aerodactyl.

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Challenger
Username/Nickname: Crazy0n389
FriendCode (FC): 3325-3256-2885
Challenge reason: New challenger, new challenges
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger
Username/Nickname: Crazy0n389
FriendCode (FC): 3325-3256-2885
Challenge reason: New challenger, new challenges
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles

Accepted, Good Luck with your Challenge!!

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Accepted, Good Luck with your Challenge!!

Thank you!~ I know which gym I would like to start off with. I would like to challenge the Water Gym on the first Triad

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: Grass {dunkleosteus}
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: gg, tried to make a comeback, but just couldn't do it

Challenger: TwinYoshi
Team used against Leader: mimiku
Challenger Result: Win 5-0
Comments about the match: yeah... he swept with a mimiku :3 {only mon I remember xD}

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Thank you!~ I know which gym I would like to start off with. I would like to challenge the Water Gym on the first Triad

You can either VM/PM that Leader or visit our Discord Chat, link is on the OP as well as in my sig. Most of the Leaders hang out there.

Challenger: TwinYoshi
Team used against Leader: mimiku
Comments about the match: yeah... he swept with a mimiku :3 {only mon I remember xD}

If you don't remember the team I would suggest asking the challenger you battled with, and/or checking the Spreadsheet to make sure they're using the team they've been locked into.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Grass
Challenger: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Leader: Mimikyu, Alakazam, Alolachu, Gengar, Tapu Bulu, Rhyperior
Comments about the match: it was fun! although he made a dreadful error and sent in everything weak to my Mimikyu against my Mimikyu before sending in something that could deal with it, GG!

Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: yea that sand core was brutal and even after beating it I still ended up losing, GG! enjoy the Poltergeist badge! (got it right for once!)

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry for the absence everyone!

I'm currently revising the electric gym, one 'mon is being particularly difficult to get but I'm hoping to get it soon so I can finish breeding the rest of the 'mons. I'll probably open up again soon with my current team in the next few days. :3

Marashu

Challenger
Username/Nickname: Marashu
FriendCode (FC): 4227-1956-1429
Challenge reason: Because I missed you guys
Prefferd battle style(s): Pokémon

(Assuming I'm accepted)
Leader Type: Ghost (TwinYoshi)
Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Drapion, Keldeo, Komala, Serperior, Skarmory, Tapu Fini
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: What a match! We both played well, there was no hax to speak of, and we both made some excellent predictions. Misreading how OP some of his mons are cost me lots of valuable momentum, but I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Drapion, Keldeo, Komala, Serperior, Skarmory, Tapu Fini
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: I feel like I preserved the wrong one at the end, there. Ah well, good game!

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: it was fun! almost had him at the end but mispredicted what he would do, GG! WP! enjoy the Poltergeist badge!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger
Username/Nickname: Marashu
FriendCode (FC): 4227-1956-1429
Challenge reason: Because I missed you guys
Prefferd battle style(s): Pokémon

(Assuming I'm accepted)

Did you just assume you were accepted? Lmao, but anyways, Accepted, enjoy your Challenge.

Oh look, you already won, now I have to make sure you win no more!!

League Announcement​

I have decided that, I'm going to allow people who want to fill-in the OPEN POSITIONS do so, however, you'll have to pass a tryout which I will be conducting myself to see if you're well fit to handle another Gym along with your own.

The current Gyms available for the tryout are;
- Ground
- Fighting
- Poison (Chouru's 3DS needs to get fixed so he needs a Temporary Replacement.)
- Steel (Depending on if I don't hear back from Charizard in the next few days.)

Just so you know, they'll all be Temporary Positions, until someone comes to reply and/or those leaders return.

For those who wish to take the tryout, you can VM/PM me here, or just contact me on Discord for a tryout. In the event of multiple people wanting the same position, I'll test you all, and decide, like I normally would.

Lastly, if you do not pass the tryout, you'll have to wait at least 4-7 days before re-trying out.

Good Luck to All!!

EDIT

Leader Type: Normal
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: Good game, had a different plan, but that early miss allowed you to almost win.

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
GYM LEADER Application
Username: Crazy0n32016 ~Trainer Name: Mayra
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 3325-3256-2885 ~ GMT-7 Pacific
Leader Type: Fighting
Badge Name: Dynamic Badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles ~Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? ~Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: ~Yes. Expected Gym to be open at least 3 days a week
Have you read all rules carefully?: ~Yes

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Challenger: Skyblue (Colton)
Team used against Leader: A-Muk, Sylveon, Mantine, Excadrill, A-Persian, Metagross
Team used against Challenger: Lucario, Hawlucha, Conkeldurr, Primeape, Hariyama, Togekiss
Challenger Result: 0-6 loss
Comments about the match: Very good first match as gym leader.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type:Fighting
Challenger: Syblue
Team used against Leader:Mantine, Sylveon, Excadrill, Metagross, Muk-A, Persian-A
Challenger Result: sky win 6:0
Comments about the match: really liked your team star!honestly surprised I did so well, will definitely challenge again one day ^w^

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I know some of you been wanting to challenge me, so here is an update

Due to a busy schedule, I am able to battle around wednesdays and the weekends. Sorry for those who wanted to challenge me but thats the best i can squeeze some matches in

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
GYM LEADER Application
Username: Crazy0n32016 ~Trainer Name: Mayra
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 3325-3256-2885 ~ GMT-7 Pacific
Badge Name: Dynamic Badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles ~Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? ~Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: ~Yes. Expected Gym to be open at least 3 days a week
Have you read all rules carefully?: ~Yes

Accepted!! I'll add you to the OP!

Also, try not to double post. If you're the alst post just edit your last post.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Hihihi!!!~~

The Fighting Type gym (dojo) will be opened on the following days: Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 5:00 pm until 9:30 pm PDT. (I can be flexible if needed to be.) For those who would like to challenge me on those days can send me a PM here on Serebii or send me a PM on the Discord Chat #trinity.

Upon challengers defeating me, I will confer the Dynamic Badge to them as a part of the Runic Triad for the Trinity League.

My FC is as follows: 3325-3256-2885; IGN for Pokemon Sun: Mayra.

Quick heads up! My gym will be closed on Sunday, May 7th, due to an event happening up in my soon to be new hometown.

Last edited:

Smokin' weedle

Leader Type: ghost
Challenger: smokin' weedle
Team used against Leader: gigalith, entei, zoroark, gengar, hitmonlee, PODGEY (pidgeot)
Challenger Result: 3-0
Comments about the match: had a good start with zoroark, but when i lost him it went downhill really fast

Status
Not open for further replies.