• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
The Dark gym is open on request :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water gym open

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Now that I have my final exams out of the way, I will open the Dragon gym upon request.
Feel free to contact me on Discord if you wanna set up a time to battle, as I may not be available right away!

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Fighting type gym will be open upon request

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Sorry for the slight inactivity. Been dealing with doctor appointments due to a possible torn ligament in my right wrist/hand. Gym will be open upon request.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Gym is open!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Leader Type: Dragon (SilverLanayru)
Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Ditto, Excadrill, Keldeo, Mimikyu, Porygon-Z, Xurkitree
Challenger Result: Win; 3-0
Comments about the match: Dittoooooooooo, 'nuff said. ;w; Good game, though!

Leader Type: Dragon (SilverLanayru)
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Toxapex, Espeon, Raikou, Doublade, Suicune, Grumpig
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-5
Comments about the match: His team had some interesting choices. Although even after I made a few bad plays, I managed to keep my momentum up. Good game!

Last edited:

Marashu

Leader Type: DRAGON
Team used against Leader: Ditto, Excadrill, Keldeo, Mimikyu, Porygon-Z, Xurkitree
Challenger Result: 3-0 Win
Comments about the match: You had an early lead, but I really feel like you misplayed at the end and handed me victory.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: dragon
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: raiku, espeon, suicune, doublade, grumpig, toxapex
Challenger Result: loss 5/0
Comments about the match: yeah :3 my team building is still bad lol gg

Leader Type: Grass
Challenger: Mew2000
Team used against Leader: Lando-T, Ash-Greninja, Sylveon, Skarmory, mew, tapu koko
Challenger Result: loss 2/0
Comments about the match: GG, really close game down to the end, then wifi crashing once -_- ash greninja is really powerful xD

Team used against Leader: komalla, cloyster, espeon, gastrodon, drapion, crustle
Challenger Result: loss 4/0
Comments about the match: GG, sacked off 2 crucial mons early on in espeon and komalla, then I was able to pull ahead to get the win

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Leader Type: dragon
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: raiku, espeon, suicune, doublade, grumpig, toxapex
Challenger Result: loss 5/0
Comments about the match: yeah :3 my team building is still bad lol gg

Challenger: Mew2000
Team used against Leader: Lando-T, Ash-Greninja, Sylveon, Skarmory, mew, tapu koko
Challenger Result: Win 1 - 0
Comments about the match: GG, came down to his ash greninja outspeeding everything and sweeping though it was close game

Confirming, it was a good game.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hello all, sorry I havent been available for a while, had to finish up the college stuff xD
So tomorrow I will open my gym, so pm/vm me if you want to challenge the bug gym.

Edit:

Bug gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. I am also on the league discord channel.

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Me and dunk had to redo our battle because last one was on ps

Confirming my loss

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Typhlosion, Toxapex, Bronzong, Glaceon, Mandibuzz, Suicune
Challenger Result: Loss 4 - 6
Comments about the match: Good game, try again next time.

Leader Type: Poison
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Articuno, Palossand, Gastrodon, Heliolisk, Slowbro
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Comments about the match: Opponent couldn't handle the Toxic. (Opponent used wrong Triad Team.)

Cutty

Forever now
The Dark gym is open on request.

Leader Type: Dark
Challenger: smokin'weedle
Team used against Leader: Gengar, Kartana, Absol, Zoroark, Entei, Crobat
Challenger Result: Loss 4 - 0
Comments about the match: Banded Entei hurt a lot. GG :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Team used against Leader: Cloyster, Tsareena, Porygon Z, Ditto, NIdoking, Crustle
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Comments about the match: My new teams first match, and woo boy was I scared xD When that one mon got its boost I thought for sure I was screwed but my one mon lived with the tiniest sliver of health and turned the tide. It was a great game, really had me pumped.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Gym will be open upon request come this afternoon.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal, Ground, and Poison Gym's are open upon request.

Marashu

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username: Marashu
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 4227-1956-1429 & EDT (GMT -5 during winter, GMT-4 during summer)
Badge Name: Tumor Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: 1st in Canada/87th worldwide in Alolan Friendly, cleared the Trinity League in Gen6, at the very least should be able to open Tuesdays.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Aye!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username: Marashu
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 4227-1956-1429 & EDT (GMT -5 during winter, GMT-4 during summer)
Badge Name: Tumor Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: 1st in Canada/87th worldwide in Alolan Friendly, cleared the Trinity League in Gen6, at the very least should be able to open Tuesdays.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Aye!

Accepted, I'll add you to the OP now.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water gym opens later this evening

vm me, im not on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.