• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
hey all! sorry for not being active much.. now that's going down, since i had surgery done on my right wrist for a torn ligament. with that said, i will be stepping down from the fighting type gym leader position temporarily, and will be out for about 12 weeks. don't worry! i'll be back, better than before.

Sorry to hear, it was great having you, hopefully the position is still here when you return. Also, going to most likely do a League Checkup.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
League Update

I would like for all Leaders to either post here, or PM, VM, or Message me on Discord, so I know who's still around and who isn't.

I'll keep an updated list on all I hear back from.

Also, as you've probably heard or seen, the Fighting Gym is now open for Applicant's, I'll give it a week for someone to apply, after I'll start looking for a Temp Leader.

Heard From: Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Ground, Flying, Poison, Bug, Ghost, Normal, Dark, Psychic, Fairy, Dragon, Steel

Openings: Fighting

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm here. Sorry for the long absence things changed at work and then lots of dental stuff and its just been a mess x.x

Cutty

Forever now
I'm still available. Just VM/PM me to set a battle time or if you see me on discord :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm here but you already know that :3

Just as a quickie bit even if I don't say I'm open feel free to hit me up if you see me.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Even though Summers has heard from me through Discord, I'll post here as well.
I'm still open upon request, but you'll have an easier time contacting me through the Discord than through here! ^^;
(Though considering the next set of mega stones coming out, I will start fixing up my teams fairly soon.)

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Nice to see my badges are being used haha, been a long time since I came on here but i'm happy to see it's still up and running!
Just for those who don't know i'm the artist who made the badges for the gyms!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Does anyone have a HA Scolipede and Staraptor that I could use to breed? I would really appreciate it if I could get them for a couple of my upcoming teams. You can reply or pm me. Thanks!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Leader Type: Ground
Challenger: Dunk
Team used against Leader: sableye mantine steelix grumpig tauros rotom
Challenger Result: 5/4 challenger forfeit
Comments about the match: never running stall again zzz

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Okay, we need to spark up some activity here again. Not everyone is opening, and there's a terrible decrease in Challengers as well. Let's see if we can get some new ideas hopefully going for the League.
So without further ado, if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears, you can post them here, VM/PM me, or Ping me on Discord in the Server and we can have a chat there, any and all ideas are welcome to be spoken.

Also with all the Mega Stones finally released to those who participated in the Tournaments, and coming to those who haven't later, so there should be no complaints on Mega usage, OU = Allowed.

But anyways, send in our ideas, what would you like to see changed, or implemented?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys sorry for the lack of absence again was on vacation and then my 3ds got hit with water damage so had to transfer my nnid and everything which my moon version is alright and sd card so back up and running again also my wfc changed so whoever added me previously needs to update for gym challenges ^_^

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I do apologize for the inactivity, just alot of stuff I'm currently dealing with. But around either Wednessday or this weekend, I will be open once again

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Due to the drastic decrease in activity, I've decided that the right thing to do would be to close the Trinity League. Everyone's moved on to other things now, and this league was great while it lasted. Maybe in the future if things happen to change, I can always just collaborate with someone else in opening up a new league.

I'll still be around on Serebii, and also can be contacted on Discord, just VM/PM me here for Server info.

Anyways, thank you all who participated in the League!!

A Mod can close this Thread Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.