• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The TRINITY Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Round 7 Match
Round#, Opponent's name: Round 7, Lord Fighting
Battle Result with Score: My Win 3 - 0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: A very overwhelming start, I at least would have thought Alakazam would have survived the first attack. But eliminating the center Pokemon was a good goal for me as Reuniclus was able to take attacks from his side and just recover from them. Was luckily able to get the Competitive activate boost to help with the win. Good game.
Battle video code for your final 7th match: GM3G-WWWW-WWXU-EQ9N

cryuel

Last day to get your matches everyone!! :D

I will be available starting tonight (GMT +1 time) if you still need battles. Please be proactive and PM/VM any of the participants if you are still missing battles. Good luck!!

Still missing battles:
Artorius (1 match)
Dew Watatsumi (1 match)
Sito (2 matches)
Cutty (3 matches)
Archstaraptor (7 matches) (you can get them if you try today! :) )

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
who will be my final opponent?

Round 7, Opponent's Name: Dew Watatsumi
Battle Result with Score: Artorius 4-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG
32WW/WWWW/WWXU/V22X

-Have any ideas for the next tournament started to swirl yet ??

-Anyone I havnt battled feel free to pm me to finish up.

-Do you guys want some prizes for winners or participants ? I can donate. 5 iv non shiny I would be happy to get ready and some trophy shinies.

-Appreciate all the work you all do :)

cryuel

Thanks for the matches, everyone!! :) It was a really fun and engaging Tourney with lots of different and creative teams!

The top 3 for the Trinity Tournament are:

1st place: Marashu (6HTG-WWWW-WWXQ-NRRB)
2nd place: Cryùel (SC8G-WWWW-WWXS-DGRS)
3rd place: Artorius (32WW-WWWW-WWXU-V22X)

Burnerv2, DJSummers,
Twinyoshi, Dew Watatsumi,
3fiddy, Lord Fighting, you may all contact either myself or Sito to choose one of the Participation prizes of your choosing. Please let everyone here know which prize you will be picking - thanks!

Thank you everyone for participating, and thank you to all Thread Overseers and Supporters! We don't have a theme or date planned for the next Tournament, but we certainly are looking forward to it and to seeing you there again! Dragontamer from Pokegeyms and I are currently discussing options for the next joint Tourney. Cheers for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.