• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Triumvirate

What should the tier for the next tourney be?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Ubers Battles

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • UU Battles

Votes: 29 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
ok sorry red&can i get my test battle now?(i will lose though, no lvl 100s in b/w)
by the way, im tired of people calling me arceusj or arceusa so can u guys call me aj or ajit please?

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Wow, this clan has been growing ridiculously fast. You guys did a great job recruiting people!

Btw, cookie, do you have Black or White and Wi-Fi? I've still got my old Water Gym Team that has literally 2 battles on its record. It's a Water mono (obviously), and maybe sometime I could battle your Fighting mono with it.

yea dude i only use po because i just dont wana go threw all the effort and then maybe have my team suck so po is where you can find me :D

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
well, im on dsi, so i will address some points

jesusfreak is now my co-leader, hes active, is a great competitive player, and is overall a great canidate

to arseusj - have fun :)

mmwars- if hes a cheater(hacked stats past the 255 limit e.t.c) well good bye with you, if he just hacks like i do, then hes cool

do NOT trade with him

Awe, too late D:
Lol jk

anyone know a quicker way of getting 6 pokemon to 100 besides the E4?
X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.