• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Triumvirate

What should the tier for the next tourney be?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Ubers Battles

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • UU Battles

Votes: 29 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
whats the new thread gonna be called?

Guys, time for another userbar sneak preview. Check out my new co-leader userbar!

http://i54.*******.com/2hqwcch.gif

Ain't it epic?

-Resident evil ;461;

mycooly

Banned
I HAVE JUST fINISHED MY USERBARS AND 90%DONE WITH OP NOW

Phoopes

There it is.
It's been a rough week of clan battling for me... 1-6. Ugh... At least the new T3 will be up today! And that's a cool userbar, res!

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Guys, I am sorry to say this, but I am leaving the Triumvirate...... FOR THE NEW TRIUMVIRATE THREAD! XD :D Scared ya, didn't I? So long this thread, hello the next new updated more awesome T3 thread! Someone needs to close this thread.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Guys, I am sorry to say this, but I am leaving the Triumvirate...... FOR THE NEW TRIUMVIRATE THREAD! XD :D Scared ya, didn't I? So long this thread, hello the next new updated more awesome T3 thread! Someone needs to close this thread.
You need to put the reason in a spoioer, it works better.

mycooly

Banned

I've already contacted goke

Phoopes

There it is.
Bui, you scared the sh!t out of me. Grrrr......

Well, all is forgiven now. I can't stay mad at a ninja, can I?

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Bui, you scared the sh!t out of me. Grrrr......

Well, all is forgiven now. I can't stay mad at a ninja, can I?

No you can't stay mad at a ninja, because they kick ***

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I hope I will still be on when this will be closed and when we will reopen.....Otherwise you have to wait long before you can post :p Anyways I finished 3 userbars of DD. The leader 1, and the Female and Male co Leader ones. They are also moving like coolys. So look forward to some moving userbars. :D

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Hey guys, why am I banned on the xat? I refreshed and suddenly I'm banned.

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Guys I am sorry I have not been active at all lately. I got grounded and literally everything was taken from me I only have computer access now because im at my moms. So dont boot me from the clan i'll be active as soon as I move or get un grounded. I love all of you and this clan so please dont turn against me in my time of need.

Phoopes

There it is.
Guys I am sorry I have not been active at all lately. I got grounded and literally everything was taken from me I only have computer access now because im at my moms. So dont boot me from the clan i'll be active as soon as I move or get un grounded. I love all of you and this clan so please dont turn against me in my time of need.

Morgan! You're back! We won't abandon you! (at least, I won't) So... this is kind of awkward now... There's going to be a new T3 thread and you're not a leader anymore. Pain's taking over and Shadow's a co. Name change from Dragon's Rage to Dragon's Depths. Pory left, so Ballistic Buizel's the new co. Glad that you're back though!

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Morgan! You're back! We won't abandon you! (at least, I won't) So... this is kind of awkward now... There's going to be a new T3 thread and you're not a leader anymore. Pain's taking over and Shadow's a co. Name change from Dragon's Rage to Dragon's Depths. Pory left, so Ballistic Buizel's the new co. Glad that you're back though!

Don't forget the ninja academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.