• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Triumvirate

What should the tier for the next tourney be?

• Triple Battles

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Ubers Battles

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • UU Battles

Votes: 29 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
Guys I am sorry I have not been active at all lately. I got grounded and literally everything was taken from me I only have computer access now because im at my moms. So dont boot me from the clan i'll be active as soon as I move or get un grounded. I love all of you and this clan so please dont turn against me in my time of need.

Thats the LAST thing we were gonna do, we were reforming the clan, I was taking over the leadership as I was aware, I garuntee you that when you returned I would return you your spot :3 Glad to know your back bro, what happened with all this running away stuff?... that scared me man :/

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Thats the LAST thing we were gonna do, we were reforming the clan, I was taking over the leadership as I was aware, I garuntee you that when you returned I would return you your spot :3 Glad to know your back bro, what happened with all this running away stuff?... that scared me man :/

Yeah I was worried about you too Morgan. D: You okay now?

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
OK Morgan listen Im not mad at you. You just had to be more active. Im happy to say we just decided in Xat you could be the 2nd co of Shadow Sector since we did so much work already, we didnt want it to be wasted ok? I hope you wont be mad. Cya soon Morgan. :D

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
OK Morgan listen Im not mad at you. You just had to be more active. Im happy to say we just decided in Xat you could be the 2nd co of Shadow Sector since we did so much work already, we didnt want it to be wasted ok? I hope you wont be mad. Cya soon Morgan. :D

No, im giving him the leadership as soon as he's able to retake control, he's the leader and founder of the triumvirate, and thats how its gonna stay

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
OK thats fine with me. I was just telling him what ppl said in Xat. :D

mycooly

Banned
Glad to have you back morgan :)

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Okay, so is the repost happening? Also, I don't think Morgan will be on for a month because he's grounded. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.