• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
True. I laugh at people who voted for Trump everyday.

Ninja'd

True. I always feel down knowing I'll never step foot on the moon or outer space in general.

NP thinks Darth Sidious cheaped out on Darth Vader's suit

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Wha... how did you find out? Please, 10 year old child, don't catch me! I'm God, for god's sake!

NP is a cruel monsters who traps animals in small balls.

All the claimed things in my sig, plus the back left table in my English classroom. While I'm in that room nobody else sits in that chair. It's perfect to see the sunset during Winter when the sun is going down before 4pm, and nobody bothers me because I sit on my own in a corner. So TRUEEEEE!

NP doesn't care about the time right now.

It won't happen while I'm still alive, so it won't be an annoyance to me. True.

(Btw I'm hanging late too this is what I can do when I get a two week break off school yay)

NP has played Undertale.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
False, just watched playthroughs.

NP knows the truth about the secret identity of the Mighty Accelguard thanks to someone's slip up!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
False. I'm not tired at... and oh my gosh! You sent me a VM like a week ago, and I forgot to respond! Ahhhhhh! I'll send one by the time you wake up tomorrow lol

NP sometimes doesn't reply to messages like a week or two later

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
That would be embarrassing if true, but I don't want to lie and say it's false, so I'm just not going to answer.

NP's best friend is someone he/she met online.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
True. I've got both, but only played Time. Hell, I still have Darkness in its original shrink wrap since launch lol too bad it will never be rare :(

NP has a rare item that is still in mint condition