• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Only when it comes to polo mints. And chocolate.

NP has watched a different anime that was based on a game that isn't Pokemon and the anime was worse than the game.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Hmm... Do video game cartoons count because otherwise, no. (Sonic X is better than the game franchise IMHO, minus Chris, the Ash and Sora rip off)

NP doesn't like peanut butter.

(Well if you want it to count but they are two completely different islands)

True, but only lemon and ginger tea with sugar and honey. It's a weird combo but surprisingly tasty.

NP embraces their national stereotype.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
(Sorry, I meant Isles, they are a bunch of islands)

Depends... My national stereotype is different from the English one... but true, in a way.

NP prefers subs over dubs

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
True.

NP is listening to music.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
False, but I do have a song stuck in my head.

NP likes books.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
True! (Alola is the only region that's better.)

NP has restarted a Pokémon game just to rename their character.

I may or may not have a crush. I'm not quite sure when it comes to feelings who I love and who I'd simply want to meet.

NP sometimes gets confused over their feelings.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Ohhhh yes. Maybe more than just sometimes.

NP agree's with me that korrina is attractive

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
True.

NP originally thought N was a girl.