• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not really.

NP loves to see alliterations in poems.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False.

NP is currently feeling sleepy.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yes.

NP takes tea 3-4 times a day.

Ascended Dialga

Fals.

El següent participant parla català.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I guess kinda? I can read Spanish, so I'm assuming that says "The next/following participant/poster speaks Catalan".

NP is fairly interested in whether or not there will soon be another new country on world maps.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False.

NP's most favourite Pokemon in the entire anime is Ash's Pikachu.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
True.

NP believes that Gen 8 anime series of the Pokemon anime would be a serious anime series like DP/XY(Z).

Ascended Dialga

It's still too early to judge if it would be. But do I think it should be more serious? Absolutely.

NP has the ability to transform into a squid.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yes, despite the fact that I'm far more of a Cricket fan than Football. :D

NP is supporting Brazil in the upcoming FIFA World Cup.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nope.

NP is a big fan of Lionel Messi.