• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
False. I don't follow the World Cup.

NP prefers spinach to carrots.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False.

NP is allergic to cats.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
True, but I'm also too lazy to do so and rely on my debit card.

NP is waiting for the world to stop caring about soccer for the next 4 years.

Hikaneary

I love FOOTBALL, so false (Its called football, not soccer!)

NP thinks Emgland will beat Belgium?

TheWanderingMist

0 clue, but I'll root for Belgium. Hey, Britain called it soccer first, so soccer it shall remain.

NP can't read

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False.

NP is really surprised by Germany's early exit from this World Cup.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False.

NP has been amazed by Harry Kane's scintillating performance in this World Cup so far.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Won't be surprised if he does TBH.

NP thinks that England and Spain are 2 primary contenders of this World Cup.

TheWanderingMist

Very, very true. Though it means I have to buy a Switch. Curse Nintendo and their brilliant marketing strategies.

NP's best Smash Bros character is female.

TheWanderingMist

Kinda true. I can read Spanish perfectly fine at least. As for speaking it, not so much. I also can do the same for German, and my next goal is to memorize all the hiragana and katakana so I can read at least some Japanese.

NP thinks Melee is overrated. (I mean, I love the game, but Brawl is more fun, and 4 is even better)

Would that be called ... Polyliterate? Lol, idk.

I kind of do. I've never played so I'm not the best to answer, but, I feel like there are better, more modern, competitive fighting games. I can't answer from experience though.

NP is quite organised and housetrained.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not quite.

NP thinks that Cristiano Ronaldo(Portugal) will win this World Cup.

Last edited: