• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Not really tbh
NP thinks that XY (Z) is overrated

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
True, but it is still my second favorite series, tied with SM in fact.

NP enoyed the Gen VII games.

TheWanderingMist

False. I loved the games and the anime. I know it's weird to like the BW anime, but I'm not sure I would've continued watching Pokémon if we'd just gotten another DP.

NP enjoyed Kanto's early oddball-ness.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Somewhat. Mostly for Fortnite, Destiny 2 and The Sims. Everything else PS4, Switch and 3DS.

NP is so hungry, they could finish everything in a buffet.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False.

NP thinks that the excessive amount of slapstick in SM fillers are cringeworthy.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Somewhat true.

NP thinks that Ash's Rowlet will never evolve.

TheWanderingMist

False. Considering I needed to take them to get done in time. Plus, I'm not really a summer person, unless I am near water.

NP loves to swim.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False, because I can't swim lol. :p

NP thinks that Gen 8 anime will be serious like DP/XY.
False. Decidueye pls.

NP regrets taking summer classes.
There's a difference between wishing for something to happen and thinking that something would happen/is likely to happen. Your remark sort of made it sound like that you rather wish for Rowlet to evolve rather than thinking/believing that Rowlet would actually evolve, which was my question in my OC post.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope not, i'd rather it was more like something like the OS or the Battle Frontier

NP thinks the pre SM standard fillers are unbearable to sit through and watch

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
False, it's rather the SM fillers (apart from a few ones like the Pancake Race episode) which are rather unbearable to watch IMO because of the excessive slapstick in it which are focused mostly on Ash. The plot-centric episodes are pretty good, though.

NP thinks that Sawyer is Ash's best rival so far in the anime after Paul and Gary.