• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Pikawho?

(five15)
No. I think even lower of them.

NP has multiple pets in their house.

AmericanPi

Write on
False. I have none, because my parents can't really tolerate them. :(

NP has his/her own private swimming pool.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
My grandpa does, but he lives in like almost half of the country away from me. Other than that, no.

NP openly admits to being a brony?

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
False. Don't even know what that means

NP will have a date on valentines day (If false, no "forever alone" or anything related)

No, I love it. Back in my competitive battling days, I often used a Hax Jirachi lead (Iron Head and Serene Grace), many opponents ragequitted or got defeated, HaxRachi is awesome! And Hax Togekiss as well, but not as good as HaxRachi.

Next poster is a competitive battler?

False.

Next poster lost the game?

OK, opponents with Serene Grace also have more luck than me when using it, but I still got many wins with it. I admit that it's cheap and haxy, but it's not against the rules and I like Jirachi and I like to win, so that's a perfect explanation for using it.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Nah.

Next poster has an impossible dream.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Yep.

NP has a cell phone.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
False,

NP is procrastinating something that the need to get done.