• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
True

NP has 2 Degrees and 1 Dog?!?!?

SmartD

Half true, I have a dog, but I don't know what you mean by 2 degrees.

NP has lots of friend codes on their 3DS.

Squeaky101

Nobody suspects me
True (fun fact: My grandfather was born during Hitler's reign over Germany, I'm not sure if asking him about it is a good idea though)

NP wishes pokemon existed in real life (bear in mind that there can be downsides, pokemon are very dangerous creatures too! Would they fit well in today's society?)

False (I really don't want a Tyranitar or a Salamence to destroy my house) ( ゚ Д゚)
NP Lives in America

true (-_-)
NP is in college

1Zekrom

#1 fan & collector
False...I wish, kinda...

NP is a pro football player.

SmartD

True, I beat the main story and currently working on the Pokedex at the moment.

NP has a flat screen TV.

Squeaky101

Nobody suspects me
There isn't much to like about them, so true.
(when i said love interest I meant a person, obviously. Falling in love in an object is just... weird)

So i'll ask it again. NP has a love interest IN A PERSON