• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Bananarama

The light is coming
True.

NP got snow today.

Ascended Dialga

Truuuuuuue.

NP is barefoot.

Ascended Dialga

False.

The currency of NP's home country is called dollars.

Ascended Dialga

Depends.

NP wants one of these:

[imgsize=480]http://pre01.deviantart.net/2ceb/th/pre/f/2016/230/f/8/momartik_by_peluchiere-daecqm3.png[/imgsize]

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
True... if you meant the lady, not the Froslass plush.

NP is from the Berestain dimension.

Amnesia Character Songs count, right? :3

NP doesn't mind the harem/reverse harem genre as long as they focus on the characters in the game/anime themselves instead of the romance.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Amnesia Character Songs count, right? :3

NP doesn't mind the harem/reverse harem genre as long as they focus on the characters in the game/anime themselves instead of the romance.

I have no Idea what that is.....False
Np is.....feeling down.

Zephraxe

True. Bananas are amazing, in most forms, whether it's a normal banana or cooked into a snack of sorts.

NP has The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I wanted to ask for it for my birthday, but since the Switch is out of stock until long after I just decided to take a miss on it.

NP is about to have dinner.

False. Hockey doesn't interest me.

NP once thought a member of this forum was one gender, but it turned out they were the other.