• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Ascended Dialga

False, I'm a hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobe who was diagnosed with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis last year. :p

NP likes math.

Depends on the specific type of maths.

(Btw I can actually pronounce that second word irl :p)

NP is tired and about to go to bed.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Tired and would but I need dinner

Np plays TCGs

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
False. I dislike maths.

NP is cold

True, and I'm bummed about it since it turned out I was too unwell to go anywhere, and so I could've stayed asleep for a few more hours.

NP enjoys sitting beside warm radiators.

I once raised a chick from when it had just hatched from its egg during a school project, but I never got to see it grow up, so tralse I guess?

NP enjoys listening to one album of music on repeat.

I'm trying to teach myself to play the piano slowly over time. I also took it upon myself to teach myself how to sing (which I guess counts) since the lessons offered at my school aren't that good. So true.

NP wants to do nothing more right now than curl up in bed with their laptop/tablet/phone and go on Serebii while listening to calm music.

This is what I'm reduced to when I'm not feeling well

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
mmmmmm, false.

NP is related to an ancient warlord
(hashtag I am.)