• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

True, I guess. I respect the franchise and do like the one Zelda game I own (Link Between Worlds), but I just can't become invested in it like other video games I have.

NP is a fanfiction writer.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
True. I'm not that good of a author, but I try to write something now and again. Need to practice more so I can get better.

NP enjoys rping.

Cat's Eye Draco

True. Their characters are really fun, although I have to say that I like their rematch teams a lot more than their usual ones (at least in Black and White). There's just more variety to them, I guess...

NP is tired.

Cutty

Forever now
False. Green, blue and black.

Np is not tall.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Does it count as "browsing" if I'm only looking at Serebii?

NP likes comics.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
True.

NP thinks Halloween is the best holiday of the year.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I did... till trolls came along and ruined it for me :p

NP like's non chocolate candies too