• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Nope! Night time over here.

The next poster has Sun version.

AmericanPi

Write on
True, if you count chronic depression as an illness (and it should be counted as one despite being a mental illness).

NP owns Pokemon Diamond and/or Pearl.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Yep :3 Pearl. I wanna restart it sometime later this year or next year after playing us/um.

NP is eating something right now?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Nope. Now I'm thirsty, you sick, sick person.

NP has a criminal record

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
False, I can play two. True. (Baritone and piano [no piano lessons, just rote memorization]).

NP wants to give me all their money.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I don't think I've ever cosplayed anything unless you count dressing up when I was a kid... And even then I knew the characters.

The next poster has a pet.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Definitely true but I don't know how Espeon would feel about that haha

NP likes to shop a lot?

LadyTriox

I think I do really enjoy food shopping XD

NP's favorite pokemon is related to eevee :3

LadyTriox

False. Though I don't know what my favorite pokemon is right now (maybe lucario or missingno.?), i'm pretty sure it isn't a water type. (like i said...could be lucario or missingno. right now?)

NP think's of MissingNo. as a ligament pokemon :)