• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
True to an extent.

NP went abroad recently.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
False. I hate them both.

NP would lick Saturn (the planet) given the chance.

Ascended Dialga

False, I don't think that would be a good idea.

NP would visit Titan (the largest moon of Saturn) given the chance.

TheWanderingMist

False by scientific study. Everyone who would've said true is deluding themselves. That said, I can hyperfocus without any of the drawbacks that people with ADHD have.

NP has kept a secret for over 15 years.

Sort of. I'm a huge dino nerd since I was like 2 years old and know a ton about them. But because of that I cringed terribly at all the inaccuracies of the previous one. The oversized bald "Velociraptors" that look more like huge bald Deinonychus, the Mosasaurus that was over 3 times its normal size, Pterosaurs carrying away people while they wouldn't have the strength for that irl and them feeling the need to make up their own dinosaur as the star of the movie while there's so many interesting ones that existed for real.

So yeah, kinda mixed on it.

Np prefers muffins over cupcakes.

TheWanderingMist

Ummm, true, I think?

NP is capable of keeping secrets.

Ascended Dialga

True.

NP likes cute Pokémon.

TheWanderingMist

True.

NP's least favorite Pokemon is from Hoenn (the worst region)

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
True, it's bloody Nosepass. Also I agree with the whole Hoenn sucks thing although my favourite legendaries are from it lmao

NP's favourite Pokemon is from Kanto.

TheWanderingMist

False. Please refer to my avatar.

My least favorite is Sableye, btw.

NP is extremely curious as to how the Pokemon game being developed for the Switch will turn out

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
True.

NP doesn’t like children? (Note: Not hate but rather dislikes being around them for long periods of time)