• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Such a strange question, but true. I don't like being directly complimented all that much anyway. I'd rather have silent recognition than outright fame.

NP wants to be world-renowned.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Sort of true....as a singer. :)

NP is a businessman.

TheWanderingMist

False. There are many threads that are far worse and have far more reason to be deleted.

NP has too many secrets.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not really, but a few.

NP is currently in love with someone.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
True, after I return home! :)

NP is very happy today for some reason.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not really.

NP likes the concept of Mega Evolution.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Yes. IMHO Mega Evolution is superior to Z Power, although Z-Moves have their own charms sometimes.

NP wanted Gen IV in Pokémon Go BEFORE Alolan forms!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not quite.

NP thinks that Ash's Greninja is cool.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not really.

NP thinks that the SM art style is cringeworthy.

TheWanderingMist

True, and I don't ever plan to.

NP wishes Johto would get more love since it's constantly being overlooked in favor of Kanto.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not really, apart from the League the Johto saga was just crap IMO.

NP wished that Ash got a Mega Evolution in the XY series.

TheWanderingMist

Nah, he got the Greninja thing, which is technically better in game due to its item holding ability. Serena should have gottenthe Mega Evolution since she gets one in-game.

And I was referring to the game region, not the anime region.

NP wishes some of the stranger concepts from the early days of Pokemon would come back (like the shipwrecked episode, island of giant pokemon, ghost of maidens peak, etc.)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
And I was referring to the game region, not the anime region.
Oh sorry, my bad.

NP wishes some of the stranger concepts from the early days of Pokemon would come back (like the shipwrecked episode, island of giant pokemon, ghost of maidens peak, etc.)

Well.....I'm not a fan of those wierd and strange concepts of Pokemon back in Kanto days, but I sort of hope that James's Gyarados reappears. Can't forget that epic cyclone of it's Dragon Rage which literally blew Ash and co. to a different island. :eek:

NP thinks that Alain's Mega Charizard X is the strongest trainer owned Pokemon in this anime apart from Champions.

Last edited: