• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The True or False Game!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
False. Its entire purpose was to compete against Nintendo's handhelds. It failed miserably in that department.

NP watches foreign language cartoons.

Gizmoduck

Burns eternally hot
Cartoons or anime, do you mean? Or does it matter?

I don't watch many cartoons anymore, and if there are any, it's just stuff from my past I still have a fondness for; none of which were of foreign language.
But with anime, yes, I regularly watch animes almost exclusively in Japanese.

NP has been here for a lot longer than even they have come to know.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
False I think, and you only joined two days ago so I kinda don't understand what you're saying.

NP likes jam doughnuts?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
True, but I usually hold myself back from actually saying them considering how brutal I can be.

NP just hates sarcasm on the Internet.

Gizmoduck

Burns eternally hot
False I think, and you only joined two days ago so I kinda don't understand what you're saying.

Not sure what you're saying either. I know a lot of people here have been around for years and years, sometimes even well over a decade, so I wanted to ask someone who would reply (chances are, would also be a long time veteran) if they really stopped to wonder just how long it's been. Not sure how my own status comes into play.

Anyway, above; total opposite. Sarcasm is king.

NP is getting a bit tired of the anime.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Eh I guess I just misinerpretted you, eh, no harm done.

Anyway, true I suppose, I watched the first 2 episodes of the m and s anime and I just couldn't get into it.

NP hates the idea of having to pay for switch online in order to wonder-trade,battle,etc in gen 8.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
True I suppose, but I'm not an American so thanksgiving means nothing to me.

NP has finished school.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
True, I have been camping.

NP has at least one game of each region.