• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Truth On Why I Didn't Like People Who Hated The Tepig Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Well, more than a year ago, when I signed up here, the only other thing I did here, besides making fan fics, was being rude to people who didn't like the Tepig line. I did say I was sorry, but the thing is, I never actually told a real and truthful reason why I was being rude to them, not counting because I didn't like them for hating them. Well, I think it's about time you guys knew the truth. A little story of why I didn't like people for hating the Tepig line.

It was the late 90s, long before the Tepig line started to exist. I was a young child at the time. I remember going to a farm of a friend of my family’s. His name was Andrew. There were many animals there, like chickens, cows, and of course, pigs. My mom said that I can play with the pigs. I decided to play with them. There was one pig, he was so cute, and his name was Tiko. He was only a little baby when I first met him. There were two bigger pigs with Tiko, which were his parents. Tiko was my favorite pig there, because he was so small and adorable. Sometimes, I would hug him his parents. Every year, my family and I would go and visit Andrew’s farm. I would always play with the pigs, including Tiko, who would become as big as his parents. Every time my family and I got ready to leave, I would always hug and kiss Tiko, before we left the farm. Now there are other pig pokémon, like Spoink and Grumpig, who existed before the Tepig line, but I didn’t have much interest in them. I was only interested in the Tepig line, and here is why. I was already a teenager when Tepig and his evolutions were first shown in 2010. When I saw Tepig, I was surprised, because he looked like Tiko, when he was small, with his adorable look. His evolutions, Pignite and Emboar, reminded me of Tiko’s parents, the two bigger pigs. So one day, I decided to print out pictures of Tepig, Pignite and Emboar, so that I can show it to Tiko. His parents died of old age a couple of years before. A few days later, my family and I went to visit Andrew’s farm again. I was going to show Tiko the pictures of Tepig, Pignite and Emboar. But he wasn’t there. I asked Andrew where is Tiko, but that’s when he told me that Tiko died a few months before. I was shocked to hear this. I wanted to show him the pictures of Tepig, Pignite and Emboar. I knew Tiko was already old, but I wished he could live longer, so that I could have shown him those pictures. I was crying a lot. I wasn’t this sad when Tiko’s parents died. It was probably because I really loved Tiko so much. So every time I read a post of someone hating, bashing, and talking bad about the Tepig line, it always think as if they were hating, bashing and talking bad about Tiko, and his parents. That’s why I was angry at people who hated the Tepig line, why I didn’t like people who hated them. If it wasn’t for Tiko and his parents, Tepig, Pignite and Emboar wouldn’t have been my favorite pokémon. Even now, whenever I see Tepig, Pignite and Emobar, I always think of Tiko and his parents. Now I want to say that’s I’m sorry again, that I wrote angry posts at the people who hated the Tepig line. It’s wasn’t your fault, it was my fault, because I took the anger onto you guys, because I was very sad when Tiko died, especially when he looked like my favorite pokémon. Now, all I’m going to do in this forum from now on is to just continue my fan fic stories. I hope you can all forgive me now. I’m very sorry. Also if this is in the wrong place, can a mod please move it to the right place? You can also close this thread if you want to. At least everyone will know the real truth on why I didn’t like people who hated the Tepig line

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay... but there really isn't much to discuss about this, so I will close (not really a 'place' for it, just that there isn't much for people to say on the topic).. People like or dislike certain Pokémon for various reasons, nothing wrong with that as long as you aren't rude about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.