• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'm back from my holiday Jaime, so i'll catch up with some of the topics.

Who's is best out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra?

It's a toss up for me between Turtwig and Torterra, because Turtwig has the speed, but Torterra has the power, but i think i'll go with Turtwig, because it's the cutest of the evolutions.

What did you think about it when you first saw it?

I thought it was a bit strange at first, because i didn't think a grass turtle would work, but surprisingly it did, and i love the new attacks it can learn.

What should Ash improve about His Grotle?

He should try and help it to get its confidence back, it may have lost some of its speed, but it can make up for it with power and defense.

Ok i will try fill inn the formes but i dont get the thing whit the pasword i will refil it at once i get it (is it my wi-fi code or something?)
Name:Hyper stan
Why you like The Turtwig line: Because Torterra and the line is the most amazing among starters many of the other starters have a flower or some palm leaf but the torterra line holds trees,small mountains and so on and i cant believe the other third gen starters has gotten more attention (after other forums ive been on)
Password:umm im unsure does it mean my wi-fi code or pasword for somethging else?
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Torterra no doubt about it

JaimeGreenan

Hyper Stan, like B3an0b0y said, Read the WHOLE of the first post!
Ill change it so it's a bit more obvious.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Name: TurtwigFan1
Why you like The Turtwig line: They're cute, strong and Grass-type!
Password(in this post somewhere): tgtis the best
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Turtwig
FC (If you have one): Don't have one!
Thanks! I love Turtwig! ;387;

JaimeGreenan

TurtwigFan1 is now in.
I'm currently hunting for a shiny Turtwig. I'm breeding them with Venusaurs.

gtab x3

I would like to join

Name: gtab x3
Why you like The Turtwig line: Because i love torterra i like to imagine riding on its back for long hours. i love how it knows the best move Earthquake, it was my starter in diamond, i named it Roo roo
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Torterra
FC (If you have one): don't have one ):

Pearl's Perap

I'd like to join

Name: Zak
Why you like The Turtwig line: I just love the design, soon as they were unveiled I fell in love with Turtwig and I still love the line to now
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: This is tough, but probably Grotle, not only does it retain Turtwig's cuteness, it also has an air of power about it

Did you pick Turtwig as your starter? Silly question, yep ;D
What did you nickname it? Nothing
What is your favourite move it can learn? I love Woodhammer, I don't know why, but still
Who's is best out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra? Grotle
What did you think about it when you first saw it? <333333333!
What should Ash improve about His Grotle? I think he should train it to be able to deal with it's new size, though I'm sure he will
Why did you pick Turtwig as your starter? It was my fave and I always pick the grass starter, with the exception of Torchic
Do you like the shiny forms of them? Yep, I like the colour, though, I don't have one
What is your highest level Turtwig, Grotle or Torterra? Like, a level 70 Torterra, I don't play often
What move should Ash teach his Grotle next? Woodhammer D:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
As my initiation, here's my answers to the questions.

Did you pick Turtwig as your starter? Yes I did!
What did you nickname it? Turty. Cute innit!
What is your favourite move it can learn? I have two, Razor Leaf because the animation of it is great and Wood Hammer because it is so strong!
Who's the best out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra? Turtwig definitely!
What did you think about it when you first saw it? When I first saw a Turtwig, I said that's cute and I want one!
What should Ash improve about his Grotle? I think he should help Grotle get his speed back and try to work on his defense as well.
Why did you pick Turtwig as your starter? Because it was the cutest and my favourite type is the Grass-type.
Do you like the shiny forms of them? Yes, they're very cute however I don't have one.
What is your highest level Turtwig, Grotle or Torterra? My starter is now a Level 100 Torterra.
What move should Ash teach his Grotle next? I'd go for Crunch, a more upgraded version of Bite and stronger!

Illusione-Tempus

I thought Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra club wasn't in this forum, but.....
it turns out there is.:p

Name: Mi10ticFan
Why you like The Turtwig line: Since they're cute looking turtles and I like their cries.
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Turtwig, for it's so cute and the cry sounds cuddly.^.^

Last edited:

b3an0b0y

I would like to join

Name: gtab x3
Why you like The Turtwig line: Because i love torterra i like to imagine riding on its back for long hours. i love how it knows the best move Earthquake, it was my starter in diamond, i named it Roo roo
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Torterra
FC (If you have one): don't have one ):

I'd like to join

Name: Zak
Why you like The Turtwig line: I just love the design, soon as they were unveiled I fell in love with Turtwig and I still love the line to now
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: This is tough, but probably Grotle, not only does it retain Turtwig's cuteness, it also has an air of power about it

I thought Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra club wasn't in this forum, but.....
it turns out there is.:p

Name: Mi10ticFan
Why you like The Turtwig line: Since they're cute looking turtles and I like their cries.
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Turtwig, for it's so cute and the cry sounds cuddly.^.^
r

All of you are in! Welcome to the club and enjoy posting!!

B3an0b0y|y0b0na3B

Illusione-Tempus

Well, I did use Torterra as my partner pokemon in double battles. I'll post the topics now.

Did you pick Turtwig as your starter? I picked it as my starter in Diamond, then trade it to my Pearl.
What did you nickname it? I nickname him Terry, is it funny?
What is your favourite move it can learn? Earthquake, for it kills Electric types.
Who's is best out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra? Turtwig!
What did you think about it when you first saw it? The cutest turtle I've ever seen.
What should Ash improve about His Grotle? Ash should improve it's speed.
Why did you pick Turtwig as your starter? My Diamond data got deleted and I'm lazy to choose Piplup again, so I pick Turtwig. Anyway, it's time I try something new.
Do you like the shiny forms of them? No, the colours look ugly. I prefer normal ones.
What is your highest level Turtwig, Grotle or Torterra? My Torterra is now Lv 74.
What move should Ash teach his Grotle next? Solarbeam, or maybe Woodhammer.

Last edited:

pokemasterk

Water god
Name: Kalen or pokemasterk
Why you like The Turtwig line: Because it has the best grass starter line and because they have good defence/attack states
Your favourite out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: My favourite would be Torterra then Turtwig and then Grotle
FC (If you have one):
If you don't type the password, you will be declined for 24 hours'

Did you pick Turtwig as your starter? yes
What did you nickname it? Leaf
What is your favourite move it can learn? Torterra's Leaf storm, earthquack, Frenzy plant and earth power
Who's is best out of Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra? Torterra
What did you think about it when you first saw it? " this must evolve into some strong pokemon "
What should Ash improve about His Grotle? Ash should try to teach it better moves and its attituded
Why did you pick Turtwig as your starter? it looked cool " and my brothers bagsed the others"
Do you like the shiny forms of them? onley Torterra's
What is your highest level Turtwig, Grotle or Torterra? Turtwig 50 Grotle 52 Torterra 100
What move should Ash teach his Grotle next Leaf storm

Last edited:

JaimeGreenan

OK, everyone who has currently asked for a place in the club is in!
New Topic:
What moves have you taught your Torterra?
Earthquake
Crunch
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm

Illusione-Tempus

New Topic:
What moves have you taught your Torterra?

That's a really nice topic, I'l answer it immediately.

My Torterra:
Earthquake
Synthesis
Wood Hammer
Razor Leaf

My other Torterra (which I've given to my brother):

Earthquake
Synthesis
Sunny Day
Solarbeam

Well, the other Torterra is actually the baby of my Torterra.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Can everyone whose has done it, please lengthen their posts to more than a line.

It's against club and forum rules, and could get the club closed down, which i'm sure none of you want.

Illusione-Tempus

Could someone please suggest me a nice moveset? I don't really like that moveset for my Torterra. Do you think my Torterra's moveset is great already?

Status
Not open for further replies.