• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Two of The Sky Part 1: Computer Daze

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
This is my new story. It will go through the four regions, in the order I played through them.

The first part is Hoenn.

Prologue

Violet City, 5 years ago

“WAIT, WHAT?!”

A loud shout erupted from the forest of thick, tall trees. The source of the noise came from the center of the forest. Among the trees were a girl with black hair and blue clothes and a boy with blue hair and blue clothes. They were both eleven years old.

“I want you to go climb those tall trees to find my Pidgeot. You can do it, Teri! I saw you climb trees before,” the boy replied.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re right, Falkner, but I just CAN’T CLIMB TREES THAT HIGH!” Teri screamed. Falkner covered his ears. His friend was known for her violent outbursts. After hearing Teri yell, people would often ask him how he could handle Teri yelling at him every day. However, he knew that Teri was actually very nice. “Well, maybe I could try,” Teri muttered, tightening the blue bandana around her head.

“Thanks, Teri!” Falkner was surprised that Teri actually did want to help him.

“No, I don’t! I’m just kidding!” Teri exclaimed. “Sorry, but you’ll never be able to get me to climb that tree!”

Five minutes later, Teri was wearing a weighted belt that made her heavier than Falkner’s Pidgeot. She approached a tree and looked up. The branches were wide and high up, but the bark was thick and lumpy. It was still easy to climb the tree. The only danger was the bark falling of and, of course, Teri letting go.

“Huh, rock climbing wall or tree?” Teri asked, looking at the bumpy bark. “I say rock climbing wall, except I’m not wearing a harness, and if I fall, I’ll slam into the ground and probably crack my head open. You know what else? My friend Falkner loves birds so much that he became one! A weird hybrid of a cuckoo and a chicken, or… something like that.”

She ran up the bark, and Falkner climbed the first bark shelf so he could look up. Climbing was very easy for Teri. She dashed up the bark shelves before they could fall. Sometimes, she grabbed the bark overhead to steady herself. Soon, she reached the branches. They were thick. All Teri had to do was jump onto one. She saw a Pidgeot on a different branch above her, so she carefully sidestepped underneath the Pidgeot.

Teri tackled the Pidgeot and grabbed his talons. He screeched and circled lower. His talons punctured Teri’s fingers, and she screamed and let go. Her head hit the trunk hard, and she went limp. Falkner caught her, but their combined weight broke the bark and they fell.

They were both rushed to the hospital. Teri broke her neck, but fortunately, she was not paralyzed. However, she needed to wear a neck brace. Falkner scraped his arms badly and needed skin grafts from his legs.

When Teri woke up, she found herself in a hospital room. When she tried to turn her head, she found it was rendered immobile by her neck brace. She rolled on her side, and saw Falkner in a different hospital bed. He was wearing a hospital gown, and his arms were bandaged. His legs were also bandaged, and they were on top of an icepack. Teri laughed at him, but a sudden sharp pain in her neck made her stop laughing.

Teri’s mother and Falkner’s father yelled at them about how Teri could have been paralyzed and why Falkner would even think of making Teri climb the extremely tall tree to get his Pidgeot.

“I broke my neck for nothing?!” Teri muttered to Falkner.

“I wouldn’t call it nothing, since my Pidgeot came back,” Falkner replied. “You know, I think you should help me get my bird Pokemon back all the time. The only reason you let go was because you grabbed my Pidgeot’s claws, right? Well, if you don’t grab the claws, you could probably bring my Pidgeot down,”

“Sounds fine to me,” Teri replied. She and Falkner both covered their heads with pillows to block out the sound of their parents yelling at them.
+-+-+​
After that, Teri always helped Falkner bring his bird Pokemon back from the trees. Her mother would get worried, but Teri only broke her ankles. Falkner’s Pokemon became attached to her, and when they saw her climb up, they flew over and let her ride on their backs. Teri thought she would never have to leave Violet City.

It turned out she was wrong.