• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tyranitar And Pre-Evo's Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b3an0b0y

I wanted to start a club so I searched for a club On Tyranitar club but couldn't find one so i started this one! Even though bonsly is my Bishie! Sorry if there is one. :p

Online!

So The Rules are.
No.1 No spamming
No.2 No dissing Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar!
No.3 All of the Serrebii ones. :p

Ask me If you would Like to join anyone Welcome and I will update the list of people joining in! at least once a Day!

Owner: Me!
Co Owner: Tyranitar Trainer
Co- Co Owner: Charizardblaster

Well That's It I hope you like this Club!

Ranks!
;246; Normal Rank
;247; Silver Rank
;248; Gold Rank!
;246; ;247; Co-Co-Owner Rank
;247; ;248; Co owner Rank
;246; ;247; ;248; Owner (me)

Members:
B3an0b0y (me) ;246; ;247; ;248;
Tyranitar Trainer ;247; ;248;
Charizardblaster ;246; ;247;

Last edited:

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Im joinin strait a way

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Yeah i hope we get more members soon

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
hi i like tyranitar i would like 2 join and be a co-owner
thank you verymuch!

Putting link in siggie*

Angeling

true love
...You obviously lack the skills to be a good club owner. And to follow the forum rules, which explicitly state that you may not double/triple/repeat posts in your club. You're bumping and repeated posting every few minutes or hours; GIVE PEOPLE TIME. Seeing as you're banned already and you lack the sufficient skills to maintain a club...

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.