• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Ugh I hate when people do this" thread

When people tell me "None of your business"

Today I asked a member on a different forum about how he got into trouble with another person's mother for being on his facebook friends list since I was only interested (Since my mom worries about me too) and I got that answer.

It's the most rude sentence I've ever heard in my life. And it's not like anything bad would happen if I knew what happened, right?

Vernikova

Champion
When people tell me "None of your business"

Today I asked a member on a different forum about how he got into trouble with another person's mother for being on his facebook friends list since I was only interested (Since my mom worries about me too) and I got that answer.

But it isn't any of your business and if they don't want to tell you then they don't need to.

GlamMeow23

I hate hypocrites and bullies too. I hate when stupid girls on Facebook post stupid posts like "I hate my life now cuz (insert boy name here) broke up with me," GET A LIFE! DO SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES BOYS!!!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I hate the d-bags and the valley girls at my school. I hate to say it, but they are actually dumb. 3 valley girl types all sit behind me in math. They complain how "they don't get it" (the math) and then when the teacher explains it they don't even pay attention.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I hate stupid people seriously when you go to a certain place and they are there
today a very stupid one put wrong information on my ID for a moment I wondered if the girl was blind
seriously that or she has a color blindness disorder that doesn't let her recognize blue eye color

and yeah I can't tolare those with " Oh my gosh I'm the cutest person in this planet" even if they are ugly as....
there's plenty of things I hate

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Pokemon related? Wanting Lv. 9 and under legendaries on the GTS.
Not Pokemon related? Whe people ignore me, treat me like I'm five, and judge me because I'm a teenager. The middle one is particularly annoying.
Also, the knowledge that I'll never be able to understand women.

Rave

Banned
I hate it when people call me during the middle of the day while I'm at work, while they're not busy with no work like always...

Especially when they call every hour on the hour to hang out while I'm busy with other things.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I hate it when you see reports of people being injured in riots at concerts by people like One Direction and stuff. It actually makes me want to slap them silly, and their parents should be ashamed.

I also hate it when people judge others who self-harm themselves 'emo'. It's not like it actually helps them by saying that.

I also hate it when people who are, what, four years younger, treat me like utter **** and think I'm a baby when they don't know how I feel and don't know how old I actually am.

List:

I hate it when people make fun of you just because of what you are like.
I hate it when you do nice things for someone and they ignore you.
I hate it when people post pictures on facebook with ridiculously short stuff on.
I hate it when people ask you awkward questions that force you to shut up and say nothing.

Well, that's it for now. I can't think of anymore.

Last edited:

Radlin

He Returns.
Let me tell you a small story about something so you'll know why I hate it

When people bring religion to their fight for something that shouldn't be of their concern: There's this kid in my 6th grade class, and he's always calling everyone gay. One day, I ask him "What's so wrong about being homosexual?" He responds with what I tell you that I hate. "Because it goes against God!" If I ever see him again, I'll make sure to make him fight his own fights

When people will not stay out of your business: I was in a field trip, again with my 6th grade class, and I had to sit next to my "friend." He asked me who I like multiple times, and I would keep telling him that he doesn't need to know. As most "friends" would do, they would threaten to tell someone you like them, regardless if you do or not. Being an idiot, I told him, and ever since then, he has used it against me, even after I stopped liking her.

When teachers make your assignments due the same day as everyone else even though you had to miss school for a couple days for a legitimate reason: I had 2 rough drafts due, and I had surgery done on my ear the first week of the two, which caused me to miss school for 3 days. The teacher had told us what to do bit by bit, so when I was done with everything he had told me so far, I would have to wait until I got back to school to get on with the next step, so I lost 2 more days, which was the weekend. The day they were due, I had only completed one of the two projects. When I explained to him, he said "No, no, no, no, it wouldn't be fair to everyone for you to get time. If I didn't give you more time, then everyone would have enough time to finish it." I got a conduct mark, and I didn't get an exact grade, but I know it was less than an A, and I most likely failed it.

Last edited:

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
When teachers make your assignments due the same day as everyone else even though you had to miss school for a couple days for a legitimate reason: I had 2 rough drafts due, and I had surgery done on my ear the first week of the two, which caused me to miss school for 3 days. The teacher had told us what to do bit by bit, so when I was done with everything he had told me so far, I would have to wait until I got back to school to get on with the next step, so I lost 2 more days, which was the weekend. The day they were due, I had only completed one of the two projects. When I explained to him, he said "No, no, no, no, it wouldn't be fair to everyone for you to get time. If I didn't give you more time, then everyone would have enough time to finish it." I got a conduct mark, and I didn't get an exact grade, but I know it was less than an A, and I most likely failed it.

Think of it this way: You now know what to do if ever faced with a situation like this again. If you're missing class for whatever reason, it's always a good idea to have a friend fill you in on what was taught those days so you're not so behind. It's also kind of preparing you for later in life. Most college instructors aren't going to give you extensions on assignments (and some of the ones that do will give you a slightly more difficult assignment because you had longer to work on it. That's always how my classes have worked). And when you start a career, you're still expected to have assignments done by the deadline even if you miss work.

Yeah, it's always frustrating, but in the long run, you just have to learn from the experience and move on.

Radlin

He Returns.
Think of it this way: You now know what to do if ever faced with a situation like this again. If you're missing class for whatever reason, it's always a good idea to have a friend fill you in on what was taught those days

I would have done that, if I had any way to contact my friends at the moment. As far as I know, they don't have phones that they can use for personal use, and we don't really ever exchange emails, since most of us don't even check it.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I hate it when people call me a weeaboo or otaku or whatever. I get it alot

[img139]http://www.iaza.com/work/120624C/iaza16742734470800.gif[/img139][img139]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4652/pkhrakykai.gif[/img139][img139]http://www.iaza.com/work/120624C/iaza16742754957600.gif[/img139]
I AM OFFICIALLY CO-LEADER IN THE HETALIA CLUB! PPL made Lickily and Japangry, Fading Echoes made the Axis slideshow.
Sub me on YouTube! Read my blog!
CLAIMED LMFAO'S SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING, MARUKAITE CHIKYUU, AND WA WA WORLD ONDO!​

That's very unfortunate.