• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Frointer

Which Facility (here) is the strongest?

• The Battle Tower

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • The Battle Castle

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • The Battle Factory

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • The Battle Hall

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • The Battle Arcade

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
The Ultimate Frointier
images

Do u think u have seen everything in pokemons Leagues?
Do u want to challenge yourselves at the Ultimate Frontier?

Challenge this Battle Frointierhttp://i41.*******.com/b9hz6s.jpg

Info:
There are 5 facilities in order to recive ur impresion u have to win 2 battles, one against the Guardian* and the other one against the frontier brain.

*Guardian: The Frontier Brains "protector" (u must defeat him to get ur impresion.

Rules:FOR EVERYONE
1. Remember to follow all League Forum Rules and Serebii Sorum Rules(seriously).
2. No Ubers are allowed(this means no Wobbuffet either).
3.Also no spamming,arguing ,flaming,swearing, using hacked pokemon, or anything else that's not allowed.
4.You can battle each facility in any order u prefer.
5.To battle the Frointer Brains u must have defated his or her Guardian.
6.If u lose to a Frointer Brain u must wait 2 day before u can have a rematch.
7. If u lose to a Guardian u must wait 1 days before u can have a rematch.
8. Battles will be on Wifi only, not PO(sorry about that) .
9. If u have questions just contact me thru pm or visitor messaging.
10. Every Frointer Brain can put his OWN RULES, his or her Guardian MUST follow this rules, also the challenger
11. This is a GEN 5 League
12. Sorry for this but I am sure it will bring problems so.. NO LEGENDARY ARE ALLOW (except the 3 birds, the 3 dogs, the 3 Lakes protectors, the 3 fighting beasts)
13. To defeat the Frontier u will need to defeat each facility 2 times (first the Silver medal, and then the Rainbow medal)

Challengers:

1.Tonitrius
FC: 4813 6891 0745

Hall of Honor:
No one yet

Frontier Facilities:

Battle Factory:
Factory Head:
FC:
Guardian: -
FC:
Rules:

Battle Castle:
Castle Queen/King: ThePhoenixarisen9
FC: 0003-2610-5481
Guardian: Skevengal
FC: 4684-7963-3819
Rules: "I would like to be 6 on 6, if not then 3 on 3. Lv 100's only (if you MUST flat battle, tell me beforehand!), no ubers or legendaries (exceptions include the birds, dogs, lake trio, and the muskateers.)"

Battle Hall:
Hall Matron: badmanjaro
FC: 4255 - 3805 - 1364
Guardian: -
FC:
Rules: "6on6 level hundreds no restrictions. Especially no ubers aloud."

Battle Arcade:
Arcade Star: victini968
FC: 5200-1708-7081
Guardian: rallo92
FC: 3009-7388-1336
Rules: "6 on 6 if not 3 on 3 lv.100s (if you must flat battle tell me) no ubers or legendaries (exceptions includes the birds,dogs,lake trio, and the musketeers)"

Battle Tower:
Tower Tycoon: (me) Lucas.G
FC: 5157 2704 1763
Guardian: mikethezoroak
FC: 4684 8066 0830
Rules: 3 pokemons entry, NO ITEMS, I can change my Team if I want to.

League Artist: wolftamer​

Forms:

Brain/Guardian/Challenger:
FC:
(If Guardian or Brain)Which Facility:
(If Brain)Rules:

Contacts and friends have privileged

This Battle Frontier will not be open till all positions are filled and at least 3 challengers.I will update this weekly

For more questions PM me.

Last edited:
ill be the battle tower guardian

rallo92

Member of Omega
i want to be battle castle king plz

rallo92

Member of Omega
ok then
victini968

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Hmmm... All these choices are fine. If no one has picked castle king, I'll be that. If not, then arcade star. If both are picked, then I'll be the factory head.

Last edited:

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Please use the forms,I that way I can put all the info

Tonitrius

Brain/Guardian/Challenger:challenger
FC:4813 6891 0745
(If Guardian or Brain)Which Facility:
(If Brain)Rules:

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
I will be castle king. I will try to apply CORRECTLY.

Castle king Phoenix

Fc-0003-2610-5481 (Pokemon black fc)

Guardian-Currently unknown

Fc- unknown

Rules- I would like to be 6 on 6, if not then 3 on 3. Lv 100's only (if you MUST flat battle, tell me beforehand!), no ubers or legendaries (exceptions include the birds, dogs, lake trio, and the muskateers.)

I hope i applied correctly. If someone would like to be my guardian, please say so.

Last edited:

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
Brain/Guardian/Challenger: Battle Castle Brain (King)/ Guardian, if the battle castle brain is already taken then I will be the guardian
FC: BLACK FC: 4684-7963-3819 (Erik)
(If Guardian or Brain)Which Facility: Battle Castle
(If Brain)Rules: Flat Battle (Level 50) 3v3 [I will change to Level 100, when my team is finished]

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Hey skevengal, how would you like to be my guardian? My application post is just above yours. if its ok with you, will you be my battle castle guardian?

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Brain/Guardian/Challenger: Brain
FC: 3954 6334 2098
(If Guardian or Brain)Which Facility: Factory
(If Brain)Rules: Flat rules, Challenger chooses single double triple or rotation. Roulette battle: challenger and brain will choose 6 numbers 1-how ever many pokes they have available to use. And use the corresponding numbers to the box in which they are in

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Ok, ThePhoenixarisen9 is going to be the Battle Castle Brain, Skevengal is now the Battle Castle Guardian.

Wailord 2 is the new Battle Factory Brain, the Guardian position is still available.

For the ones of the first 3 posts post the messages again using the FORMS

victini968

paradise lost member
arcade star:victini968
white fc:5200-1708-7081
guardian:unknown
fc:unknown
rules:6 on 6 if not 3 on 3 lv.100s (if you must flat battle tell me) no ubers or legendaries (exceptions includes the birds,dogs,lake trio, and the musketeers

rallo92

Member of Omega
victini ill be your gardian

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
You entered my FC wrong it is 3954 6334 2098 :611:

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Ok, I have update everything, aplication battles will start soon, just to test the Brains and Guardians.
I will get someone to do them, someone really trustfull that will probably defeat u with no problems, but dont worry, u dont have to defeat her/him to be part of the frointier staff, it is just to know who we are taking as Brains and Guardians

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
I guess I'll be the Hall Matron.

Brain/Guardian/Challenger: Brain - Badmanjaro
FC: 4255 - 3805 - 1364
(If Guardian or Brain)Which Facility: Battle Hall
(If Brain)Rules: 3on3 No Restrictions Level 100. Single battle. Especially no UBERS and OU pokemon aloud! EX. Garchomp, Salamance, Blissey, PM/VM me and ask if certain pokemon are aloud. You can use any legendaries if their not Ubers of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.