• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Pokemon Battle... OF CHEFS AND COOKS!

Who's your favorite Cook!

• Brock (Anime)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Diamond (Adventures)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cilan (Anime)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clemont (Anime)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siebold

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mallow

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
973974ef69657b389a83dad332cbba652695dec1_hq.jpg

Diamond at work as his Munchlax runs off with food lol...

As the title says, who is your favorite cook/chef?
Mine is Diamond or what some of you fans may know as Lucas from Pokemon Adventures. He's one of the jolliest mellow food-lovers out there, often cheering up Platina (Dawn) with his excellent top-notch cooking!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Weird option to put manga character in poll. This is anime section. Not manga. Weird!

Your eyes have deceived you. PLOT TWIST. This isn't the anime section at all. As you can see I've listed only the anime takes on certain characters as chef, leaving the others alone, like Siebold or Mallow, since they are chefs in-game to begin with.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I vote Mallow Because she needs some love and because she does have some interesting recipes.

Lana and Kiawe's reactions after eating Mallow's bait for Totem Lurantis were pretty hilarious. "SO SPICY!!!!" :D

With Brock and Misty returning in the Sun/Moon anime, they could've had a face-off between Brock and Mallow to see who's the better cook. ;)