1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Pokemon ranger guardian signs temple partner guide!!!

Discussion in 'Ranger (Hidden)' started by DYLANJON, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DYLANJON

DYLANJON FC: 4855 8997 3020

I have decided to make a guide detailing all the temple partner assists in detail, of course, i'll need a LOT of help, if you want to submit a pokemon, use this form, or i will ignore you:

Pokemon:
    Power: <lv 1>, <Lvl 2>, <Lvl 3>, <Lvl 4>, <Lvl 5>
    Recovery Time: <lv 1>, <Lvl 2>, <Lvl 3>, <Lvl 4>, <Lvl 5>
    Assist Level: Provide detail on every assist's level, eg. at level 5, Piplup shoots a wide beam of bubbles that make pokemon slowed, if you create a description like this, then you won't need to provide the in game description of the pokemon's assist.

Alright? GO!
    Piplup
    Power: lv 1: Help 2. Help 3. Help 4. 55 5. 60 or 66
    Recovery time: lvl 1. 5:50 2. 5:00 3. 4:50 4. 4:00 5. 3:50
    Assist Level:
    1. Shoots a few bubbles to make the enemy slowed, the range is poor and it shoots at a slow speed.
    2. help
    3. help
    4. help
    5. The speed is increased and it becomes a giant bubble beam. the amount of bubbles shot becomes and piplup shoots at rapid speed.
    Prinplup: no information so far.
    Empoleon: No information so far.

Please help with this.

2. poke-man

poke-man Pokemon collector

assist level 4 bubbles get bigger (and maybe a bit faster) seems to spread out a bit more if you missed, but not by very much, just about 2-3 outlying bubbles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.