• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Reality Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
;478; I kinda forgot which other two Pokemon my trainer had, and so has he :(

you have shaymin and gardevoir as your other 2

also i wonder that as well PEC

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Elimination Phase 3: The actual battle. Both Pokemon will have 100 HP. Both players will PM me an attack. The attack must be an attack that your Pokemon can learn. It can be offensive or defensive. They can be as descriptive as possible. They can include EXACTLY how they want the attack to be performed and they can include any methods of dodging incoming attacks. Lbsweet96 and I will look at both attacks and decide how much HP to subtract from the Pokemon. We will then take the average and subtract it. The first Pokemon to hit 0 loses.

Round 1:

;272; Vs. ;454;

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
*grabs chips* This will be interesting..

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Both attacks were received a while ago. I'm just waiting for lbsweet96 to give his opinion on how much HP to subtract from both players

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
*Eats popcorn* I can guarantee that I'll enjoy this. *Nods*

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Actually Me and OD are going to pwn elimination, PRR vets!(btw what happened to prr?)

mockingjay

swift and lol
I would just like to say that I'm sick from swine flu, I won't be in any games until I feel better. If you have to, eliminate or kick me out from the game. Sorry.. but I couldn't keep myself from getting the flu. :(

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
lbsweet96 said:
fongerman said:
OrangeDonphan said:
Use you're superior speed to get a Toxic off before he can do anything, then keep your distance.

Purplepassion said:
Double Team for my move.

I'm gonna put my results and reasoning in spoilers so you can decide how much HP to subtract without being influencd by my choices

Since I received OrangeDonphan's first, he'll attack first followed by PurplePassion. Accuarcy is not a factor for me. I'm gonna assume all attacks hit unless the players are creative enough to convince me otherwise

-5HP from Ludicolo due to Toxic
-0HP from Toxicroak

Ludicolo now has clones and that will affect my next calculations based on what Toxicroak does.
I was thinking 8 HP from Ludicolo, so that would average to about 6.5 or 7 HP.

Round 2:

;272; Vs. ;454;

Ludicolo- 93 HP (clones)
Toxicroak- 100 HP

rosso1111

Go PurplePassion, I hope you win!

Status
Not open for further replies.