• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Test (056)

I was funny to see Misty acknowledge that Ash got most of his badges from Gym Leaders who felt sorry for him. xD I did like when Ash used Arbok, Weezing, and Meowth. But, it was hilarious to see Jessie and James actually taking notes from his battling.

Loved it when Ash had the Pokemon that TR use and James had the Pokemon (pretty much) that Ash has.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really enjoyed this episode; seeing Ash and even Team Rocket taking the exam was fun, especially given how low Ash ranked during the quiz part. I also liked seeing Ash command an Arbok, Weezing and Meowth during the battle portion; it was a nice change of pace from seeing him use the same 4/5 Pokemon constantly.

Gillachu

Banned
The quiz questions were so damn confusing and it wasn't fair how TR and Ash got so many wrong. The match segment was much better.

JudySpell

Banned
I'm glad Ash failed the exam since he didn't need that special badge. I wish Brock & Misty had taken it for fun though. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how Ash had bad luck answering quiz questions and how he, Jessie and James got the lowest scores ha ha. Also, Ash using a Weezing, Arbok and Meowth in battle here was such a cool moment. :3

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, the quiz episode! I liked the test for admittance to the Pokemon League and I liked seeing Ash and James use Pokemon they weren't used to. I loved James reaction to when he got a Pikachu and gave it commands that was probably the best part lol.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that trainers could take an exam for a Gym Badge was interesting, and I liked how Musashi and Kojirou took the exam as well. It wasn't surprising that they and Satoshi received bottom marks, though. I liked the practical exam section the most because Kojirou got to use Pikachu, Fushigisou, and Lizardon.

ZilverLox

Banned
The test questions had nothing to do with battling as far I as I could tell, but this was one of those episodes that had as much comedy crammed into it as possible. I personally thought it was great. The test was ridiculous and it was hilarious seeing Ash, Jessie, and James trying to figure out what the stuff on the screen was. As for the battle portion, it seemed Ash and James really got screwed in terms of choices.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, why not? He was falling behind in collecting Badges, so he may as well have gotten this one if he had passed the exam.

I agree. Of course Ash was never going to ace the test given his lack of advanced knowledge regarding pokemon back in Kanto, but it made sense that he'd try to get this badge.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I agree. Of course Ash was never going to ace the test given his lack of advanced knowledge regarding pokemon back in Kanto, but it made sense that he'd try to get this badge.

This. Ash had always shown that he would accept all kinds of challenges, even hard ones like this exam thing. I wonder if in the end, the Nurse Joy would've won the badge. :p

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I wonder if in the end, the Nurse Joy would've won the badge. :p

I wouldn't have minded if Joy aced the test cuz if you think about it, as a nurse she had to have been extremely knowledgeable regarding pokemon facts hee hee. Her winning would've made sense, tho I wish Misty and Brock had done the test too.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode was amazing. I found it hilarious how bad Ash, Jessie, and James did on the exam. I also liked the battles where Ash and James used each other's Pokemon and their reactions when they first found out which Pokemon they sent out.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So apparently Jessie said she was 17 here, though since she was disguising herself, I guess she might have been lying.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So apparently Jessie said she was 17 here, though since she was disguising herself, I guess she might have been lying.

Musashi might've been faking her age just to qualify for the exam, although she could easily pass for that age given her height.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Jessie and James doing the test with Ash was funny and when James commanded his rental Pokemon I was genuinely surprised that he knew their attacks so well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
James commanded his rental Pokemon I was genuinely surprised that he knew their attacks so well.

Kojirou's extremely knowledgeable when it comes to Pokemon trivia and facts as we've seen in several episodes, so him knowing all the attacks of Pikachu, Fushigisou, and Lizardon was fitting.