• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Water-Type Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinchou;170;

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
emespr170.png
emespr186.png

Eh, Chinchou is infinitely awesome, but my opinion's not the only one that counts...

Ummm.... Semi-final time! Only Politoed, Slowking, Octillery, and Walrein have survived. Now it takes 10 votes to win a round.

emespr199.png
emespr365.png

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote for Slowking aswell.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote SLOWKING because he's one of the few water types that could do fire attacks.

Walrein. I always wanted to see a Walrus Pokémon, and Walrein is awesome. Second favorite Water Pokémon, definitely. :)

Volteon

Back I guess??
slowking, I like sealeo, but I don´t like the walrus as much as the sea_leo

so I´ll vote for the king of everything that´s slow, SLOWKING!

Medea

Excalibur
Ooh damn, I love both...*tosses a coin in the air*...Walrein!

chris_downunder

Marsh Trainer
slowking because it is really cool when it has a blue crown

Blizzard

My new lover <3
dont particularly like meither but Walrein was part of my first ever sapphirre team(grumpig, walrein, ludicolo, blaziken, linoone and flygon) so i vote Walrein.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
emespr199.png
emespr365.png

This is gonna be close...

Status
Not open for further replies.