• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Water-Type Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
I wish I could use some ultra oober machine to decrease Walrein's votes to 1 :/

Anyways I vote for Octillery. Flame spitting octopii with massive movepools are cool.

Edit: Change it to Walrein. I just want to end this so people will stop bashing others about which is better.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ohtachi said:
You sounded terribly n00bish in that Post of yours.

Ever heard of a nice little thing called "sarcasm", hm? I answered like that to him, so that he would understand. Seriously, I can't see the noobishness in answering to someone's question. Do you even know what noob means? I doubt it.

Oh, and by the way, the upcoming post will include sarcasm. If you don't understand sarcasm, I advice you not to read this post.

Ohtachi said:
Which is why the EDIT button exists.

Uh, what? The Edit button exists because I sounded noobish to you? Ooookay...

Ohtachi said:
Besides, this round should've ended a while ago, and we're just sitting here waiting to find out when Walrein can recieve it's trophy so some of us can boot it off stage.

No, really? o_O' And here I was, thinking that both still need three thousand votes. Oh, silly me.

>_>

Ohtachi said:
But you rudely commenting on others opinions just because we're anxiously awaiting the end of this Face-Off is immature.

Immature? XD Immature? And saying that others have terrible taste because they don't like the same Pokémon that you do isn't immature? Asking when a Face-Off will be over when you're presented the score isn't immature? 'K, it seems we have waaay different idea as to what is immature. It seems that answering one's question is immature now... Gotta tell to my teacher when she asks me an answer for the next time :/

Ohtachi said:
Another thing, noone cares what made your day or what ticks you off. People don't care about people who don't care about others feelings..

Did I ever say that I thought someone cared? Did I ask you to care? Nope. Oh, and I don't care others' feelings? You know what? You're right. You know why? Because if someone gets offended when I state my opinion or answer to their question, they sure as heck don't deserve to be cared of. Oh, and to add, I couldn't care less whetre you care of my feelings or not. "Oh, mommy! Someone was rude to me in the net ;_; They didn't love me! Mommy! I wanna die!" coughpatheticcough

Ohtachi said:
Even though Cranes's post was n00bish indefinitely, yours was uncalled for.

Uncalled for? I answered to his freaking question.

Ohtachi said:
At least try to sound smart without sounding obnoxious when it comes to opinionating someone's post. Isn't very hard. :S

Good thing that I got my laugh today as well. I wasn't sounding smart? Haha, and then who is sounding smart? Cranes? You? All those who can't take others' opinions? Yeah, they're the smart ones.

Oh, and to add, your post was as uncalled as mine, so maybe we should just stop spamming, hm?

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
As this face-off is about to plunge into the eternal abyss, I stumble across it just in time to pull it back form the brink of extinction!
Anyways, Walrein has clearly won. I'll go PM Amaisan Axis, incase he plans to continue this face-off.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Someone please vote!

Someone other than me; though its been two months since I last signed in, I have a feeling that I already voted here...

Since I went on a two month journey to find my inner Trainer, I will have my Funniest Pokemon Face-Off closed ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.