1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Water-Type Face-Off!

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by Amaisan Axis, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathskully

Deathskully I r gud riter.

I wish I could use some ultra oober machine to decrease Walrein's votes to 1 :/

Anyways I vote for Octillery. Flame spitting octopii with massive movepools are cool.

Edit: Change it to Walrein. I just want to end this so people will stop bashing others about which is better.

2. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou ☾ eclipse ☽

Ever heard of a nice little thing called "sarcasm", hm? I answered like that to him, so that he would understand. Seriously, I can't see the noobishness in answering to someone's question. Do you even know what noob means? I doubt it.

Oh, and by the way, the upcoming post will include sarcasm. If you don't understand sarcasm, I advice you not to read this post.

Uh, what? The Edit button exists because I sounded noobish to you? Ooookay...

No, really? o_O' And here I was, thinking that both still need three thousand votes. Oh, silly me.

>_>

Immature? XD Immature? And saying that others have terrible taste because they don't like the same Pokémon that you do isn't immature? Asking when a Face-Off will be over when you're presented the score isn't immature? 'K, it seems we have waaay different idea as to what is immature. It seems that answering one's question is immature now... Gotta tell to my teacher when she asks me an answer for the next time :/

Did I ever say that I thought someone cared? Did I ask you to care? Nope. Oh, and I don't care others' feelings? You know what? You're right. You know why? Because if someone gets offended when I state my opinion or answer to their question, they sure as heck don't deserve to be cared of. Oh, and to add, I couldn't care less whetre you care of my feelings or not. "Oh, mommy! Someone was rude to me in the net ;_; They didn't love me! Mommy! I wanna die!" coughpatheticcough

Uncalled for? I answered to his freaking question.

Good thing that I got my laugh today as well. I wasn't sounding smart? Haha, and then who is sounding smart? Cranes? You? All those who can't take others' opinions? Yeah, they're the smart ones.

Oh, and to add, your post was as uncalled as mine, so maybe we should just stop spamming, hm?

3. lol. This face-off is getting amusing.

[start sarcasm. This face-off will be over when it finishes/end sarcasm]

I vote for Walrein.

4. HotSkittyOnWailordAction

HotSkittyOnWailordAction Well-Known Member

I vote Walrein

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  5. Deathskully

Deathskully I r gud riter.

Walrein already won a time ago, (I think)

But if I'm wrong, I vote Walrein again.

6. Ohtachi

Ohtachi mia san mia

Walrein should've won as it was the first to reach ten votes a while ago. I don't see why this massacre of Octillery must continue. ;/

7. Komedic Konservationist

Komedic Konservationist N00b in the dungeon!

As this face-off is about to plunge into the eternal abyss, I stumble across it just in time to pull it back form the brink of extinction!
    Anyways, Walrein has clearly won. I'll go PM Amaisan Axis, incase he plans to continue this face-off.

8. pikalax

pikalax Back in the OLDEN days...

Someone please vote!

Someone other than me; though its been two months since I last signed in, I have a feeling that I already voted here...

Since I went on a two month journey to find my inner Trainer, I will have my Funniest Pokemon Face-Off closed ASAP.

9. Arena Tycoon Slaking

Arena Tycoon Slaking Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.