• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ultimate Water-Type Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Octillery! Walrein isn't even a genuine water type: he dosn't look watery, water is only a second type for him, and he is vastly outclassed by dozens of Ice/water Pokemon, so therefore he must not win! Octillery is a great, original Pokemon that has done well to get this far, beating the likes of Suicune and Politoed, and he deserves this win far more than a lump with hair.
Octillery 4EVA!!!!!!!!

Ohtachi

mia san mia
You all disgust me (at least all who voted for Walrein).

LMAO you sound like CoCo Labouch from the Rugrats in Paris. But, yeah, I agree. These members voting for Walrein have a terrible taste in Pokemon. ;/

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
SHUCKLE MAN said:
I vote for Walrein. I do not like Octopussies, no, sorry, Octopusses.
I think you'll find the correct term is "Octopi".

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Running with Scizors said:
You all disgust me (at least all who voted for Walrein). And yes, Water/Ice sux.

You know what disgusts me? People who think that everyone should agree with them. Sadly, there are many people like that.

Ohtachi said:
These members voting for Walrein have a different opinion than I do.

Fixed.

Now, I will vote for Walrein. Octillery is just a red, bare headed vacuum-cleaner with eight tentacles. I don't like the likes of those. Walrein, though its face could've been better, evolves from Sealeo and Spheal, both that are in my liking. And, I just fins Walrein cooler, no matter what you say.

master chuckle said:
I think you'll find the correct term is "Octopi".

Thanks for correcting me. I vote for Walrein. I do not like Octillery because I do not like Octopi and Octillery is too strong in various occassions (hello Pokemon Colloseum).

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ohtachi said:
Walrein won. That sickens me. People don't know a good Water Pokemon when they see it. ;/

>_> What sickens me is that you can't handle the fact that people have different opinions. Your favorite didn't won today, now live with it.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
GoldenHouou said:
>_> What sickens me is that you can't handle the fact that people have different opinions. Your favorite didn't won today, now live with it.

OK, last time I checked, forums were created for people to express their opinions. His opinion just so happens to be that Walrein is a fat, ugly blob that doesn't deserve to have gotten past the first round of this face-off. No matter if you agree or not (and I can see that you don't), you shouldn't be flamed for expressing your opinion.

OK, now that I've taken care of that...

Breeze' said:
emespr224.png
emespr365.png

ONE VOTE AND WALREIN BECOME THE KING OF THE WATER!!

OK, thanks for trying to help, but let me update my own thread, k?

emespr224.png
emespr365.png

The actual score.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OK, last time I checked, forums were created for people to express their opinions.

Exactly. That's why it sickens me when people can't tale the fact that not all share their opinion.

His opinion just so happens to be that Walrein is a fat, ugly blob that doesn't deserve to have gotten past the first round of this face-off.

Yeah, seems so and I have no problem with him hating Walrein. When'd I say I did?

No matter if you agree or not (and I can see that you don't), you shouldn't be flamed for expressing your opinion.

Okay, that just made my day. There has to be something to laugh at everyday, and I just got it right there.

Yeah, I don't. Who cares? I never said anything along the lines of "You hate Walrein! **** off! You must love it!" Now did I? Nope. He said that people who like Walrein (in other words, people that won't agree with him) disgust him. And you think I'm flaming? Let me laugh. Actually, I'm going to laugh anyway.

Now, I answered by saying that what disgusts me is that people can't take the fact that people have different opinions, and now you're saying that I think everyone should agree with me? That's a laugh.

Crane said:
Wjhen will this face-off be over. .

Okay, that was just stupid. Face-Off is over when one of the two wins. One of the two will win when they get enough votes. Did that answer your question?

Ohtachi

mia san mia
GoldenHouou said:
Okay, that was just stupid. Face-Off is over when one of the two wins. One of the two will win when they get enough votes. Did that answer your question?

You sounded terribly n00bish in that Post of yours. Which is why the EDIT button exists. Besides, this round should've ended a while ago, and we're just sitting here waiting to find out when Walrein can recieve it's trophy so some of us can boot it off stage. But you rudely commenting on others opinions just because we're anxiously awaiting the end of this Face-Off is immature. Another thing, noone cares what made your day or what ticks you off. People don't care about people who don't care about others feelings. Even though Cranes's post was n00bish indefinitely, yours was uncalled for. At least try to sound smart without sounding obnoxious when it comes to opinionating someone's post. Isn't very hard. :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.