• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing! (463)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I blushed at Ash in the hot springs. I loved the good luck banner that Ash's Pokemon made for him and I really liked the postcard that Gary sent Ash from Sinnoh. Nurse Joy's reaction to meeting Drew and Professor Oak was adorable as well and I loved seeing Harley's sassy self back and how he easily got rid of Team Rocket at the end.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Ash in the hot spring and I was so glad to see May's Skitty and Beautifly again. May losing to Drew was ok with me, but I was disappointed when Drew and Harley left to Johto.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, it made my day to see May's Beautifly and Skitty again, as well as Beautifly's Psychic: who the hell taught it that though? It was also cool to see Professor Oak again as well as references from most of Ash's Pokemon.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Omg, it made my day to see May's Beautifly and Skitty again, as well as Beautifly’s Psychic: who the hell taught it that though?

Hmmm well I just assumed that either May's mother had taught it Psychic since we knew how much she liked Beautifly, or perhaps Beautifly simply learned it herself kind of like how Ash's pokemon learn new moves on their own while at Oak's lab. :3

ZilverLox

Banned
The battle between May and Drew was alright. It was a good fight and all, but Combusken and Beautifly went down too easily, especially when you take into account the amount of hits Combusken had been taking from Absol back in the Grand Festival. It seemed odd to have it fail so hard now. What I don't get was Ash's imagination scene where he was speaking with Gary. Was that scene supposed to be showing Sinnoh because of all the snow?

Alloutℯ

Banned
Nice animation and battles, and great character development and cameos and everything. This episode also makes it look like Harley doesn't really hate May after all, that maybe he just picks on her for the same reason a big brother would pick on a little sister.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked seeing Satoshi contemplate his next strategy in the hot spring for facing off against Jindai, and Shigeru's postcard from Shinou helped Satoshi figure out what to do, which was great. I was overjoyed to see Haruka's Eneco return, although I didn't think Shuu and Haruka had to battle again. Shuu and Harley setting off to Jouto was a bittersweet farewell.

Daizy

I call you honey
Loved seeing Misty's lure. It's adorable how Misty supports Ash with a souvenir of herself. It seemed like a very good farewell episode for Drew and Harley.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Shuu versus Haruka happening here now seems awfully pointless given that we had seen them settle their score about half a dozen episodes prior to this one.

Bendicion

Water Master
This was a pretty dull episode. There was some good action scenes and emotional moments but as a whole it was boring, without anything in the way of an interesting plot. The only good thing was to see Misty's lure.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
With Gary's cameo appearance and him motivating Ash in his letter, Gary looks I don't know, older to me. Like he could be an actual Pokémon Professor.

YAY BEAUTIFLY AND SKITTY ARE BACK!
Nice "good luck" gifts from the Pokémon and Misty
Sinnoh is mentioned! "There's tons of Pokémon there you've never seen before." Then why are there Weavile, Manaphy, Chatot, Munchlax, etc. in Kanto?
Nice to see Drew and Harley get closure.