• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing! (463)

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I personally hate Harley, anyway. I hope May stays w/ Ash but i have a feeling after this episode that wont happen, i thought it was a good episode:-D

Nyami

I've seen the pictures a while ago and I just saw most of this ep. It's really great. I love the Jp. voices except for Takeshi and Scott (dunno his name). The moments between Haruka and Shuu are really sweet. I'm definately a contestshipper because of this ep.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
it was kinda cool that gary showed up.ash and him look so cool ever since they got older

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Im mad at my self for missing the episode were ash and gary making each other mad because they had a flash back in this episode.

Ash finaly got idol by someone in the show a nurse joy who idols everybody well at least he is idol.

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I Cried watchin this episode :( as it felt sad and i didnt want shuu to leave but romantic between may and drew

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. It was good to see Beautifly and Skitty again as well as Beautifly’s new move, Psychic. It was also cool to see Professor Oak again as well as references from most of Ash’s pokemon, Misty, Delia, Gary and Sinnoh. It was good to see Drew with a Butterfree.

Kuroshi

This was an exellent episode. May and Drew's battle was pretty awesome. And with the gifts from Ash's friends and family there was some good nostalgia. I think if one more famous person had show up, Nurse Joy would've exploded.

And Sukizo imatations FTW.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Beautifly and Skitty kept their voices, their Japanese voices, right?

Nice episode. I like the way PUSA handled all the dialouge and everything. May and Drew had some well acted lines. I like the fact that Drew was talking nicely and May's "Thank you for everything!" at the end really sounded like she meant it.

Also nice to see Ash's old Pokes with the footprints, the Misty lure, and of course Gary.

I'll find it hilarious if anyone complains about Gary's voice...haha.

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
Harley: "You have my Solemn word. Man to man. Though I use the term loosely"

Makes me wonder if it was the "Solemn word" he was reffering to or the "MAN to MAN".

Pretty solid episode in my opinion. Sinnoh has finally been introduced which is getting me geared up. A nice friendly battle between May and Drew partook. Also, this is really leaving me to believe that there will be an episode or two spin-off featuring May. Scott mentioned that her battle style was a lot like Ash's, as did she. So it feels like unfinished business if they don't elaborate on it anymore. I'd like to see her create her own.

I'm a happy camper with this one.

8/10 on the translation from me.

-PANCAKE-

Last edited:

Ed Phoenix

Pesky Boy
Woohoo! Return of Gary's voice!

Another great episode. The battle wasn't that either (May got pwned). ;012;

The psychic, fire spining, magical leaf, gust attack was one of the coolest combos i've seen, it was way cooler than 'thunder armor'.

Kuroshi

Beautifly and Skitty kept their voices, their Japanese voices, right?

Nice episode. I like the way PUSA handled all the dialouge and everything. May and Drew had some well acted lines. I like the fact that Drew was talking nicely and May's "Thank you for everything!" at the end really sounded like she meant it.

Also nice to see Ash's old Pokes with the footprints, the Misty lure, and of course Gary.

I'll find it hilarious if anyone complains about Gary's voice...haha.

Yep, Beautifly and Skitty kept thier Japanese voices.

I agree about the dialouge, May and Drew have had exellent interactions throughout this season.

LilTorchic

SoI herd u lik croag
I hate the way they prounounce Shinnoh. Lol. The last we ever saw of harley was when he dashed off. What city in Kanto are they in anyway?

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
My three points of the episode return...

1. The pronunciation of Shinnoh is finally revealed! Well, I always learn how to say new Poke names and places from the anime... I have been pronouncing it with an H for so long, it will be hard to kick the habit.

2. Harley and his... Harleyness returns once again...Very weird and creeped me out...

3. Did I mention how hot Drew was in this episode? Contestshipping all the way...

Final verdict: 10/10 VERY GOOD EPISODE! ^_^!

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
It was nice to see Gary again after not seeing him for so long.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
1. The pronunciation of Shinnoh is finally revealed! Well, I always learn how to say new Poke names and places from the anime... I have been pronouncing it with an H for so long, it will be hard to kick the habit.
Maybe because you've been spelling it wrong, as OGT pointed out?

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
It was nice to see Gary again after not seeing him for so long.
Though it seemed to be just a symbolic fantasy based on what Ash thought Gary was saying in the picture he sent. Since it seemed to me that the dialogue never actually happened (I mean when could it have?), Ash was just imagining what Gary would say.

Misty lure was precious, and I didn't know till now that Tracey put his marks along with Ash's pokemon. That banner has to be one of the best ideas the anime did for this story arc, I love how it showed that Ash's pokemon are kept up to date regarding where their master is and how he's doing. It would have been fun to see just how they "insisted" to Oak that they make this banner.

Lots of great dialogue too, May and Drew seem so much more comfortable with each other now, and definately have feelings for each other. Its nice to see a pairing in the anime that is more cannon than the millions of others fans have made up.

May: "I was just thinking about you."
Drew: "Good thoughts I hope."

Harley: "You know its dangerous, two kids like yourself alone."
May: "But we weren't doing anything!"

And Jessie, really... just how hard can it be to find your pokeballs in those tiny clothes you wear?

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
That banner has to be one of the best ideas the anime did for this story arc, I love how it showed that Ash's pokemon are kept up to date regarding where their master is and how he's doing. It would have been fun to see just how they "insisted" to Oak that they make this banner.

Yeah, I thought it was a fantastic touch! I loved the Glalie face imprint. My only gripe was that God forsaken Xiaolin Showndown marathon ad. The damn thing kept popping up when I was trying to look at the banner.

(Spell check me PF) :p