• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing! (463)

Champion Jared 14

This episode was great, and about time that May learns things for herself.....But I just think this episode's title...it's just too much....playing too many games...

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
This episode was a 10/10

e: This episode proves how much of a huge spoiler the theme song of this season was.

Last edited:

catzisconfus

how everyone was together and professor oak also being there was fun to see, this was a good episode, 9/10

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
This was the episode that just gave away that May was going to johto.
Since Drew AND Harley were going she had to, too!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, Ash all by himself in a hot spring? I liked that May was preparing her Pokemon (Skitty and Beautifly) by training them a little. We hadn't seen them since Hoenn.

To be honest, I found the battle between May and Drew to be unnecessary. She already beat him before at the GF. Though I guess May's loss proves she needs to train harder if she wants to be a great Coordinator.

Watching Harley running off to Johto was sad, I don't want him to leave yet but I guess this marks the end of AG ;_; 6/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Very good episode, it was nice for people in May's and Ash's lives to support them, although I would have liked to see Misty and all of Ash's Pokemon I guess they couldn't do that (And Oak would have a sore back carrying all those pokeballs).

Last time we see Drew/Harley (Unless you include seeing two seconds of them during the Wallace Cup when May returned), they were the better rivals then May's (I can't comment on Ursula since I haven't seen episode, just Zoey and Kenny)

saar

Shiny Flygon
May battling again with her old Beautifly was great to watch, her Combusken + Beautifly were a good combination. Drew again proved he is a skilled coordinator and even after his loss to May in the Kanto Grand Festival, he managed to win. Well done on the professionalism. The main coordinator still have a lot to learn from him.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
It kind of suited that Drew beat May.... so that May could look forward to more training and get rid of the hollow feeling she had

Professor Oak and Ashes Oak'd Pokemon made him a banner! Awwww! That show's you how much Ashs Pokemon (even the one's that got Oak'd) care about him!

G50

No longer posting
This episode was interesting. It was cool to see May and Drew have a rematch. It was great to find out that Beautifly learned Psychic Attack while it was in Petalburg City. I was not surprised Drew won this rematch. It was great to see Beautifly and Skitty back for this episode. The picture with all of Ash's Pokemon's prints looked so cool.

30/100

Blessed

I love this episode!!! Drew & May are so cute and I LOVED how Misty sent her lure to prof oak to give to Ash hehehe.

Vernikova

Champion
An enjoyable episode. The contest battle wasn't bad and it was nice to see Drew battle with Roselia. I still don't understand why they didn't allow him to use it the Grand Festival but whatever.

NPT

Just a member
May losing to Drew again was unnecessary, it just made me dislike him more. But I'm glad this was Drew's last episode, he's really annoying. Overall this episode boring but hey, at least Ash got his confidence back.

Last edited: