1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Under

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Astral Shadow, Aug 30, 2012.

?

Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Poll closed Mar 8, 2013.
  1. Sure

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Nope

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmaster10

dragonmaster10 Dragons forever.....

Hi Astral, I'd like a recolor [There's no HTML Code so i'm improvising]
    Pokemon/Trainer: Red (HG/SS)
    Color: Green hat and jacket with Orange backpack

Thanks in advance!

2. Accepted .

3. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

Overlap
    Back Userbar Background(Colors/Or an Image): Dark Purple
    Front Userbar Background(Colors/Or an Image): Light Purple
    Pokemon/Trainer: Elite Four Shauntal
    Animated(Yes/No): No
    Text: Pokémon Crossword Challenge

Thanks in advance

4. Accepted .

5. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

I'd like to request a banner please :3

Brush
    Render/s: Megazard X, Mega Venusaur, Mega Blastoise
    Colors:whatever looks best
    Font(dafont.com): Nothing fancy, plain looking text is fine
    Text: Pokegyms League
    Text Color:whatever looks best.
    Dimensions(h x l): the same size as your example banners is good.
    Notes: I know you did the original league banner so having something a bit different from that would be awesome.
    Artist: Shadow

thanks in advance!

6. Accepted.

Would have had these done sooner but I had to reset my laptop and my Photoshop brushes weren't backed up like my other files :[

So had to do that for 1.84 gb of brushes and organize them again, get my text back, and downloaded Photoshop Elements 13 cause why not.

MetalSonic

[​IMG]

00swms

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dragonmaster10

[​IMG]

WhyBuffet

[​IMG]

Had to shorten the text so it would fit.

dragontamer44722

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  7. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Sweeet, thanks a ton!

8. 00swms

00swms Chaos Theory

Thank You!!!!!!

-00swms

9. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Brush
    Render/s: Mega Altaria , shiny Mega Metagross and Mega Sharpedo
    Colors: up to your artistic choice
    Font(dafont.com):
    Text: Pokegyms & Trinity League present (in cursive either at a top or bottom corner)
    Text2: Triple Triad Tourney
    Text Color: up to your artistic choice
    Dimensions(h x l): 200x450 maybe? Something similar to the banner I currently have would be great
    Notes:

Also, I would have a second banner request for the League, although this can wait if you're too busy but I thought I'd post it. :)
    Brush
    Render/s: Victini Hoopa-U , and Mega Diancie
    Colors: up to your artistic choice
    Font(dafont.com):
    Text: Trinity League
    Text Color: up to your artistic choice
    Dimensions(h x l): 200x450 maybe? Something similar to the banner I currently have would be great
    Notes1: Feel free to play around with sizes for the Pokemon, for example having Hoopa-U bigger while Victini and Mega Diancie are somewhat smaller.
    Notes2: Would be great to play around with different banner shapes (similar to your signature perhaps) and to have bright/eye-popping contrasting colours, if you can pull off something awesome looking :)

10. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

Brush
    Render/s:
    [​IMG]
    Colors: fitting colors, matching the Pokémon, maybe some violets, it should look "thought provoking" if that makes any sense ^^
    Font(dafont.com): something italic, maybe? I dunno, but it should look stylish!
    Text: Weekly Wonders
    Text Color: fitting
    Dimensions(h x l): regular
    Notes: strayin from Bold text this time, but still fairly noticeable, yknow? Just do what you feel is right

Thank you in advance for your time

11. Accepted. Got rid of the empty template for the triangle banner :L

Accepted.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  12. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thanks for your willingness to share you art, as usual, Astral Shadow. :)

Wait, you got rid of it? How come? :/

13. There's some parts of the outline that aren't perfect and it bothers me.

I actually did try to make a new one this morning but, my laptop crashed before I saved it .-.

I don't think I'd even be able to fit more than 1 render in that triangle either.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Used a different Mega Diancie picture since I couldn't find a rendered one of the picture your provided :[ Plus trying to render it myself destroyed a third of the circle behind Mega Diancie.

MetalSonic

[​IMG]

I love silver and gold, especially as font colors :]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  14. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

That's ok - thank you so much, Astral! I love how the font of the first banner matches Hoopa's ring, and you did such a great job with the colours in the second one! :)

Hm, perhaps you'll be able to toy around with a new triangle template in the future? I see you're experimenting in your signature with that. ;)

15. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Hey Astral!

I would love to request the following two E3 userbars for the Trinity League. I'm not sure if you still have the templates for when I requested the Gym userbar of the same types, but in case not here is the form I copied from when I originally requested the userbar for these types:

Special
    Popout(Yes/N): Yes
    Background(up to 3 Colors/Or an Image): http://hdscreen.me/walls/art-design/...-1920x1080.jpg
    Subject/s: Meloetta Pirouette Form
    Animated(Y/N): N
    Text(4 words max): Trinity League Fighting E3
    Notes: a 3D sprite would be great.

Special
    Popout(Yes/N): Yes
    Background(up to 3 Colors/Or an Image): http://hdwallpaperplace.com/wp-conte...-Wallpaper.jpg (the link does not seem to work anymore.. :( I would have really liked to use a similar sparkly background as when we had the Normal Gym Userbar)
    Subject/s: shiny Regigigas
    Animated(Y/N): N
    Text(4 words max): Trinity League Normal E3
    Notes: a 3D sprite would be great.

Also, I would love to order a Triangle banner some point soon, although first I wanted to ask you if you think making it would be possible. In essence, I would like to order a banner that is very similar in design to our Gym Leader Banner & Elite 3 Banner. It would entail having a three triangle design with three trainers featured inside instead of Pokemon. Is this possible/requestable? :) Do let me know~

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  16. Accepted, though neither of the links work for me :[

And can do for a triple triangle banner.

17. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Ugh, hate copying links on the forum. x(

The Fighting link is the following: http://hdscreen.me/walls/art-design/bricks-dark-red-digital-art-2919911-1920x1080.jpg
    You're welcome to compare it with the Fighting Gym Userbar you made for us: [​IMG]
    Edit: Sorry for the change, I hope it's not to late: I edited the form in my last post to list Meloetta Pirouette Form instead of Keldeo

The Normal link seems to not exist anymore. x( Would you still happen to have the original file? The Normal Gym Userbar you made for us using that imagine was this one: [​IMG]

As for the Triangle Banner, it doesn't have to be now (whenever you get to it and feel like doing it), but it would be great to request one for our Battle Frontier:

Render: Iris, Steven, Lance
    Background Colors(up to 2): Up to you, but similar to our other 2 banners would be great
    Border Colors(up to 2): Silver
    Font(dafont.com):
    Text(2 words max): Frontier Brains
    Text Color:
    Notes: Would be great if you could match the other two banners (Gym Leaders & Elite 3) we have in design, relative colour scheme, and in particular size/dimensions.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  18. I don't keep things like that for more than a week after I finished the request. :L

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Was pretty much able to overlay Regigigas over the Blissey sprite, and edited out the rest of Blissey that wasn't covered lol.

Banner will come soon, not sure about today.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  19. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

Thanks very much, Astral! :)
    Don't rush with the banner by any means.

I figured you will have deleted the files, but I thought I'd ask. Glad that Regigas was big enough to cover already big Blissey. ^_^
    One edit though, would be able to edit "E3" instead of "Gym" with the Normal Userbar?

20. Road

Road Shiny Master

Hello good sir! Could I possibly ask for a userbar please?

Special
    Background(Colors/Or an Image): Sky Blue (Hex #48C3EF specifically)
    Pokemon/Trainer: This custom sprite if possible!
    Animated(Yes/No): No (since custom sprite)
    Text(4 words max): Road's Trading Bureau
    Notes: N/A

Please let me know if this is okay! I know custom stuff is hard to work with sometimes. @@

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.