• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Under

Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

• Sure

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Split

Background(Colors/Or an Image):White/blue
Pokemon/Trainer: Hitmontop
Animated(Yes/No):No
Text(at least 2 words): Pokegyms Battle Spire
Notes:

Split

Background(Colors/Or an Image):White/Green
Pokemon/Trainer:Gallade
Text(at least 2 words): Pokegyms Battle Plaza
Notes:

Split

Background(Colors/Or an Image):Black/Orange
Pokemon/Trainer: Wes
Animated(Yes/No): No
Text(at least 2 words): Pokegyms Battle Colosseum
Notes: I don't know if you have a 2d sprite for him so ignore this one if you don't, I'll have to rethink it.

Thanks again

Split

Background(Colors/Or an Image):White/blue
Pokemon/Trainer: Hitmontop
Text(at least 2 words): Pokegyms Battle Spire
Notes:

Split

Background(Colors/Or an Image):White/Green
Pokemon/Trainer:Gallade
Text(at least 2 words): Pokegyms Battle Plaza
Notes:

Split

Background(Colors/Or an Image):Black/Orange
Pokemon/Trainer: Wes
Animated(Yes/No): No
Text(at least 2 words): Pokegyms Battle Colosseum
Notes: I don't know if you have a 2d sprite for him so ignore this one if you don't, I'll have to rethink it.

Thanks again

Accepted, though I do not have a Wes sprite.

pokegymsbattlespire_zpsf26e76c6.png
pokegymsbattleplaza_zps462ce656.png

I'll keep ya on the waiting list til you figure out something else for the last userbar.

PMB

pmbsableye_zps0ce47225.png
pmbhydreigon_zpseb37c208.png

The Hydreigon button is badass imo :3

Fissurous

fissurouscopy_zpse232d9b5.png

Let me know if you want anything changed, Fishy!

Last edited:
Icon
Pokemon/Character: Shiny Umbreon
Text(If so, put it in this line): N/A
Font: N/A
Notes: Could I ask for a blackish background with a moon or something? : )

Accepted. I believe I can do that kind of background myself.

shinyumbreon_zps70fcbe64.png

Seemed easier than I thought it would be. VM me if you want any changes.~

Last edited:

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Special
Background(Colors/Or an Image):
Pokemon/Trainer: Hilbert, Abra, Bagon, Monferno, Gible, Riolu, Electabuzz, Staryu, Heracross, Mawile, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Cubone, Clefairy, Druddigon, Dratini
Animated(Yes/No): Yes to all
Text(4 words max): Volcer, Keyser, Saphira, Wukong, Thorn, Foxheart, Proton, Pleione, Roran, Serenity, Anthrax, Ruaumoko, Tyr, Tara, Ancalagon, Mizuchi
Notes: Thank you Astral!

Accepted, though I do not have a Wes sprite.

pokegymsbattlespire_zpsf26e76c6.png
pokegymsbattleplaza_zps462ce656.png

I'll keep ya on the waiting list til you figure out something else for the last userbar.

PMB

pmbsableye_zps0ce47225.png
pmbhydreigon_zpseb37c208.png

The Hydreigon button is badass imo :3

Fissurous

fissurouscopy_zpse232d9b5.png

Let me know if you want anything changed, Fishy!

How can you even finish things in such a short time? Well they look great and they were ready fast so I guess it doesn't matter, thanks again. Lets see... would you be able to fit a sprite of Tate and Lisa in the middle of one of those bars?

It looks amazing and so much fun!

Re-color
Pokemon/Trainer: Golem
Colors(Tell me what colors where also): Ludicolo's colors lolol
Notes: Have fun with this, and go nuts! If you could pm me when it's complete, that'd be great.

Thanks Astral :)

Special
Background(Colors/Or an Image):
Pokemon/Trainer: Hilbert, Abra, Bagon, Monferno, Gible, Riolu, Electabuzz, Staryu, Heracross, Mawile, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Cubone, Clefairy, Druddigon, Dratini
Animated(Yes/No): Yes to all
Text(4 words max): Volcer, Keyser, Saphira, Wukong, Thorn, Foxheart, Proton, Pleione, Roran, Serenity, Anthrax, Ruaumoko, Tyr, Tara, Ancalagon, Mizuchi
Notes: Thank you Astral!
Oh man, another PASBL request @.@ accepted.
How can you even finish things in such a short time? Well they look great and they were ready fast so I guess it doesn't matter, thanks again. Lets see... would you be able to fit a sprite of Tate and Lisa in the middle of one of those bars?
It'll work. Should I use their 5th gen sprites or 3rd gen sprites? 3rd gen sprites are a bit smaller, and might fit better if you want them both on it.
It looks amazing and so much fun!

Re-color
Pokemon/Trainer: Golem
Colors(Tell me what colors where also): Ludicolo's colors lolol
Notes: Have fun with this, and go nuts! If you could pm me when it's complete, that'd be great.

Accepted, closed now.

Oh man, another PASBL request @.@ accepted.

It'll work. Should I use their 5th gen sprites or 3rd gen sprites? 3rd gen sprites are a bit smaller, and might fit better if you want them both on it.

Accepted, closed now.

The 3rd gen sprites are fine, the important thing is that they fit. I'm not artistic at all so use whatever colours you think would look best. The name is fine as it is though, thanks again for everything

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Metallic Tribal Button
Size(Standard/Large): Same as the one in my sig
Pokemon/Trainer: Butterfree
Animated(Yes/No): no
Background Color:Black
Foreground Color:White
Text: PASBL
Notes:Gonna work on a Squad Summary tomorrow... or soon.

Oh, and 6th Gen sprite please!

Re-color
Pokemon/Trainer: Tyranitar
Colors(Tell me what colors where also): Whismur's colors
Notes: Have fun with it! Also, if you could pm me when it's complete, that'd be tops!

Metallic Tribal Button
Size(Standard/Large): Same as the one in my sig
Pokemon/Trainer: Butterfree
Animated(Yes/No): no
Background Color:Black
Foreground Color:White
Text: PASBL
Notes:Gonna work on a Squad Summary tomorrow... or soon.

Oh, and 6th Gen sprite please!
Accepted.

butterfree_zps27793afd.png

Re-color
Pokemon/Trainer: Tyranitar
Colors(Tell me what colors where also): Whismur's colors
Notes: Have fun with it! Also, if you could pm me when it's complete, that'd be tops!
Accepted.

tyranitarwhismur_zps771d2c62.png

Last edited:

JackD334

Hiya, I've been sent here by your friend Lt. BLEU, after he saw me seeking help at the open requests thread.
I've scrapped my original idea though in favour of your icons, as I really like them :)

Icon
Pokemon/Character: Shiny* Umbreon, *Feraligatr, *Scizor, *Luxray, *Gardevoir, *Sceptile
Text(If so, put it in this line): My first shiny team!
Font:
Notes:
I've abbreviated shiny with an asterisk, but would like each pokemon to be shiny.
If possible, I'd like for sceptile to be in his mega form. Though, I'm aware that his shiny mega form has not yet wen officialy revealed. So I'm letting you experiment with how you think he may look! There's a few bits of artwork out with suggested schemes, mostly recolours of him with his regular shiny colours.
If this would be possible that would be awsome! Thankyou for your time,
Kind regards, Jack

Hiya, I've been sent here by your friend Lt. BLEU, after he saw me seeking help at the open requests thread.
I've scrapped my original idea though in favour of your icons, as I really like them :)

Icon
Pokemon/Character: Shiny* Umbreon, *Feraligatr, *Scizor, *Luxray, *Gardevoir, *Sceptile
Text(If so, put it in this line): My first shiny team!
Font:
Notes:
I've abbreviated shiny with an asterisk, but would like each pokemon to be shiny.
If possible, I'd like for sceptile to be in his mega form. Though, I'm aware that his shiny mega form has not yet wen officialy revealed. So I'm letting you experiment with how you think he may look! There's a few bits of artwork out with suggested schemes, mostly recolours of him with his regular shiny colours.
If this would be possible that would be awsome! Thankyou for your time,
Kind regards, Jack

There's a few things wrong with your request.

1. An icon is of a simple subject/character. It's used for a profile pic(or an avatar in the case of mods/admins).

2. I do not have a Mega Sceptile sprite(shiny and non shiny) that I can use for a team pose(which would fit your request much better).

Sorry to say but, denied.

JackD334

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what the icons were for, and I hadn't thought about the availability of sceptile a sprites.
Could I try again and make a new request?

Pokemon Slot 1: Tyranitar
Pokemon Slot 2: Umbreon
Pokemon Slot 3: Weavile
Pokemon Slot 4: Hydreigon
Pokemon Slot 5: Krookodile
Pokemon Slot 6: Sharpedo
Trainer Render(link here): Grimsley

I do hope this is possible, as I feel bad already for having wasted your time :(
Regards, Jack

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what the icons were for, and I hadn't thought about the availability of sceptile a sprites.
Could I try again and make a new request?

Pokemon Slot 1: Tyranitar
Pokemon Slot 2: Umbreon
Pokemon Slot 3: Weavile
Pokemon Slot 4: Hydreigon
Pokemon Slot 5: Krookodile
Pokemon Slot 6: Sharpedo
Trainer Render(link here): Grimsley

I do hope this is possible, as I feel bad already for having wasted your time :(
Regards, Jack
Accepted .

JackD334_zps28b988e6.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.