• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Under

Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

• Sure

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Futuristic
Background(Colors/Or an Image): Pink and Purple Mix
Pokemon/Trainer(Up to 2): Pokémon Breeder (male, Gen V), Wobbuffet (male, Gen V)
Animated(Yes/No): No
Pokemon Position: Breeder on left, Wobbuffet on Right
Text(2 words max): Trade Shop
Text on the Wings/Middle: Just "Trade Shop" in the middle

Thanks in advance.

Futuristic
Background(Colors/Or an Image): Pink and Purple Mix
Pokemon/Trainer(Up to 2): Pokémon Breeder (male, Gen V), Wobbuffet (male, Gen V)
Animated(Yes/No): No
Pokemon Position: Breeder on left, Wobbuffet on Right
Text(2 words max): Trade Shop
Text on the Wings/Middle: Just "Trade Shop" in the middle
Thanks in advance.
Yoink.

ksIIEXa.png

Minedreigon

EikhoTl.png

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Brush
Render/s:
shiny%20mega%20zam_zpsrg0jxbwf.png
Colors: Fitting
Font(dafont.com): anything Bold
Text: Mega Zam OU CCAT
Text Color: fitting
Dimensions(h x l): regular banner size
Notes: you know, just try your best!
Artist: Shadow

Thank you for accepting if you do

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
Brush
Render/s:
shiny_mega_rayquaza_render_by_armorkingtv21-d89unvl_zpsy8s8ydtg.png
Colors: Anything that fits
Font(dafont.com): Your pick
Text: Protector of Hoenn
Text Color: Fitting
Dimensions(hxl): Regular banner size
Notes: Do your best! :D

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'd like a Triangle banner please!

Render: Shadow Lugia, and both heroes from Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness
Background Colors(up to 2): Your choice
Border Colors(up to 2):
Text(2 words max): Colosseum of Darkness
Text Color: Your pick
Notes: If its possible, could you have each character in their own triangle, like you have set up as an example? This is going to be a tournament banner so it can be big. I'd like Lugia to be in the middle.

I'd like a Triangle banner please!

Render: Shadow Lugia, and both heroes from Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness
Background Colors(up to 2): Your choice
Border Colors(up to 2):
Text(2 words max): Colosseum of Darkness
Text Color: Your pick
Notes: If its possible, could you have each character in their own triangle, like you have set up as an example? This is going to be a tournament banner so it can be big. I'd like Lugia to be in the middle.

Can do, accepted.

rCB9SHq.png

Last edited:

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
Brush
Render/s: May and Ash from the anime, and a Riolu somewhere if you can! Not so much an intimate picture like the one in my current banner, but more of a subtle one.
Colors: Whatever suits it, but I'd like blue to somehow be incorporated.
Font(dafont.com): again, up to you. http://www.dafont.com/coalition.font ?
Text: Destiny of the Aura (top) an Advanceshipping Fanfic (bottom)
Text Color: whatever suits it
Notes: You can base this one off the one I currently have. I'm rebooting the fanfic, so I thought a new look would be needed! Thanks, and really have fun with it - I don't want to restrict you too much, as I want your creative juices to take over!

Thanks!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Baseless Teampose
Trainer: Gary Oak
Pokemon: Makuhita, Shelgon, Ekans, Monferno, Charmaleon, Noctowl, Tyrunt, Marshtomp, Ghastly, Serperior, Volcarona, Aurorus, Skorupi, Cubchoo, Lairon, Braviary, Combusken, Floatzel, Zweilose, Ambipom, Crawdaunt, Masqerain, Sceptile, Umbreon, Piloswine, Kadabra, Flaaffy, Haxorus
Text: N/A
Color of Text: N/A
Notes: If you could keep the sprite animated, the best, else, I do not mind a steady one. Thank you.

Render: Goku
Background Colors(up to 2): Fire. As long as it looks like fire, I don’t mind.
Border Colors(up to 2): Fire!
Font(dafont.com):http://www.dafont.com/poppl-fraktur-cat.font?text=Kamehameha!&sort=date&back=theme
Text(2 words max): N/A
Text Color: N/A
Notes: No real notes...

Thanks a billion in advanced. Also, feel free to cut off his feet.

EDIT: No text would be better.

sSjLLv9.png

Brush
Render/s: May and Ash from the anime, and a Riolu somewhere if you can! Not so much an intimate picture like the one in my current banner, but more of a subtle one.
Colors: Whatever suits it, but I'd like blue to somehow be incorporated.
Font(dafont.com): again, up to you. http://www.dafont.com/coalition.font ?
Text: Destiny of the Aura (top) an Advanceshipping Fanfic (bottom)
Text Color: whatever suits it
Notes: You can base this one off the one I currently have. I'm rebooting the fanfic, so I thought a new look would be needed! Thanks, and really have fun with it - I don't want to restrict you too much, as I want your creative juices to take over!

Thanks!

qxDQqwg.png

Baseless Teampose
Trainer: Gary Oak
Pokemon: Makuhita, Shelgon, Ekans, Monferno, Charmaleon, Noctowl, Tyrunt, Marshtomp, Ghastly, Serperior, Volcarona, Aurorus, Skorupi, Cubchoo, Lairon, Braviary, Combusken, Floatzel, Zweilose, Ambipom, Crawdaunt, Masqerain, Sceptile, Umbreon, Piloswine, Kadabra, Flaaffy, Haxorus
Text: N/A
Color of Text: N/A
Notes: If you could keep the sprite animated, the best, else, I do not mind a steady one. Thank you.

Accepting everyone, I've been distracted by work and Borderlands the last few days, and today already @.@

JFDGCcj.png

Animating him would have either required him to be on top, which would have made for an even wider picture.

Plus he's got Gary Oak colors now :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.