• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Underground Round Up! (116)

Gillachu

Banned
The island being overrun by Electrode was fun mostly because we saw them explode and cause mayhem lol. I don't get why Togepi even liked Voltorb.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I don't get why Togepi even liked Voltorb.

Well Voltorb's round like a ball and given Togepi's childish attitude he probably just found Voltorb to be playful and amusing like a toy. :3

JudySpell

Banned
The Clint Eastwood cowboy Diglett dude was cool and all but seeing an abandoned town overrun by Electrode just wasn't entertaining enough. 6/10

UmbrionKnight

I liked the episode. As aforementioned it was a bit of a filler but hey, it has an anime Clint Eastwood in it!
Poncho is a cool extra character, love his beard lol

Yeah, lol. It isn't bad for a filler episode.

It was suspenseful when Ash's friends had to move through the Electrode filled streets + my favorite moments were when Togepi played on Voltorb.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, I liked Poncho and his method of using his Diglett to make tunnels to remove the Voltorb and Electrode from the city. I liked the Electrode and how they were threatening the town with exploding.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that Dekopon Island was populated by hundreds of Marumine was riveting, and I loved Django's plan of using tunnels dug by his Digda to evacuate the horde of Marumine to a different place. Of course, the Rocket-dan wanted to take the Marumine themselves, but I thought Django's plan was much less greedy.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Of course, the Rocket-dan wanted to take the Marumine themselves, but I thought Django's plan was much less greedy.

It's odd how TR usually get flack for "stealing" wild Pokemon, though. Like, Ash and Co. didn't have any right to stop TR from gathering the Electrode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Electrode running wild on an island's city reminded me of invasive species in real life. I was also super nervous when Togepi was on Voltorb. I thought Togepi might get hurt.

Daizy

I call you honey
I get the feeling that the so-called Diglett rancher was meant to be a parody of someone but I don't know who. This was a fun filler full of cute moments like when Voltorb was playing with Togepi.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
I get the feeling that the so-called Diglett rancher was meant to be a parody of someone but I don't know who.

He was a loose parody of Clint Eastwood it seems, at least as far as I can deduce.

Now that the Orange League was finally done with I was expecting some boring episodes, but this one was a lot better than I anticipated since it was all about migrating Pokemon to a proper place so that they wouldn't overrun the city. Diglett helping dig holes to send the Electrodes to their new habitat looked funny and I was a bit scared for Togepi when it started playing with Voltorb, but thankfully nothing bad happened.

My favorite thing about this episode was that the city that was shown was a ghosttown and that fit with the Wild West feel of the story and the new character that Ash and his friends met. I thought that Togepi forming a friendship with a literal landmine was funny and dangerous at the same time and I liked Team Rocket's plan to take the Electrode for themselves since even though they were greedy, their plan would've actually helped the city. 7/10

This episode was so boring, but Voltorb and Togepi's relationship is cute.
JIGGLYPUFF NOOOOOOOOO