• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Underground Round Up! (116)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Eh it was pretty good. Plot was kind of meh. I like Electrode though. I liked how they were threatening the town with exploding too :p

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode.
i loved how Electrode was send out of the city, it was fast and clear.
And Poncho was a great Diglett master.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Such an odd Filler episode, and right after the Orange League too. I liked the whole Voltorb/Electrode part of the story and how they were everywhere in that town and the whole "Diglett digging holes", but it felt like an unnecessary episode after all the excitement of the previous episode. 4/10.

Last edited:

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I would have a heartattack if I was surrounded by that many electrode. Some scary s***.

Vernikova

Champion
This is one of my favorite episodes from this arc. It features one of my favorite Pokémon in the franchise (Diglett) and I liked how Poncho was a Diglett master.

G50

No longer posting
Really didn't like this episode. It was cool seeing the Electrode in this episode, and how much of a Diglett master Poncho was. The Electrode definitely made it to a better place afterall. It was just too slow moving as a filler episode for me.

18/100

Blessed

One of my favorite episodes because of Poncho. He's one of my favorite COTD, he should have had more appearances tbh. The way Poncho was a boss in handling those Diglett was hot. He was that good that Ash even wanted Poncho to join him and Misty to Kanto is enough for me. It was cute when he blushed in the end, after being complimented. Lastly, seeing Ash & Misty look out into the Horizon of the ship was really nice as they sail back to Kanto.

Last edited:

dougtrio

Was anybody else disappointed that Poncho didn't make a return appearance in Johto or later on? It can't be THAT hard to come up with a plot in which some digging Diglett need to get involved. And considering the number of boring Johto fillers we had Poncho would've been a nice returning character to see IMO.

I liked this episode. Togepi and Voltorb playing in the beginning of the episode was cute and funny. The Diglett were awesome as well. Team Rocket ending up underground with the Electrode at the end was funny. 10/10. Togepi crying because he didn't want to leave Voltorb was cute and sad... Togepi is so awesome!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Kingler!
I take it that if you have a specific job, the six Pokémon limit doesn't count, seeing as that Poncho dude had so many Diglett. I quite liked this episode. I liked how Team Rocket were actually hired to steal and be evil by someone other than Giovanni. Togepi and Voltorb were cute, especially towards the end. For some reason I thought that they made the Voltorb similar to how Poliwag was with Misty, so I thought one of the three would have caught it, but it never happened! Poor Togepi. :<

Aquarelle

Staff member
I liked seeing all those Electrodes underground with Team Rocket. That must have been quite scary! Toegpi becoming friends with that one Voltorb was very cute. It was a little sad seeing Togepi cry when they had to part at the end.

7threst

This was a good filler episode in ending the Orange League (Technically, it ended two episodes later, but this one ended at least the adventures in the Orange Archipelago) Poncho was a boss of a CoD and he was good for the whole premise of this episode.

NPT

Just a member
This was an okay episodes, I liked seeing those Electrodes underground with TR. Misty's Togepi becoming friends with the Voltorb was nice.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I cackled when Ash was rowing the boat as he, Tracey and Misty went to Hamlin Island. It was cute how Togepi played with a stray Voltorb, but I screamed when those Electrode started blowing up. I liked that Poncho was basically Clint Eastwood and for once I thought that Team Rocket was doing everyone a service by snatching all those wild Electrode.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was nice that Electrode got so much focus here cuz the species was kind of ignored before. Poncho rounding up the Electrodes with his Digletts was very cool and it was cute seeing Togepi befriend a Voltorb. ^_^