• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game v2

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunately you catch pneumonia from being outside soaking wet in -20 weather....

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Fortunately, you were vaccinated for that virus earlier, so it doesn't infect you.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Fortunately, any adverse effects wore off years ago.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunately Jenny McCarthy’s anti-vaccination campaign caused hundreds of other people to get the virus....

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Fortunately, you have already been vaccinated as previously stated, and you start an anti-anti-vaccination campaign (or a pro-vaccination campaign for short) to restore herd immunity.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Fortunately, your campaign is so convincing, it convinces her, and she and her followers sue Andrew Wakefield into the ground for tricking them all so badly.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunately Andrew Wakefield declares bankruptcy before the lawsuits can be filed and everyone loses money....

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Fortunately, you wake up from this weird political nightmare

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Fortunately, the school had a pep rally that day, and delayed all classes, making you not late.

Fortunately, you wake up from this weird political nightmare
Can we make this sort of DEM-ish response not allowed from now on?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunately there was an accident in the chemistry classroom and now a deadly gas has been released inside the school....

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Fortunately there was another accident in the same chemistry classroom and now the deadly gas has been perfectly neutralised.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Fortunately no-one was seriously injured so this can just be a funny story like 'Oh do you remember the time the ceiling fell in?' 'No dad that happened before I was born.'