• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Universe: Lets Debate its Origin.

The Universe. How did it get here

• Bran theroy

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Multiverse theroy

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Black Holes

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • A god did it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • Many gods did it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time is Cylindric

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Big bang, Big Crush

Votes: 41 45.6%

• Total voters

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Gravity is bent spacetime where matter is gathered. It would have come into existance at the same time as energy (one possible way is thru to brans "Upper diminsional membranes" Touch causing 4d space to unfold from itself.)

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Okie Dokie, Here goes nothing...

I believe God created the universe, but because he/she is everything, everywhere, and everyone and he/she knows everything that will happen, has happened, and is happening. He/she made the universe with the big bang, knowing what good and evil will come of it. Although, many hardcore scientist would disagree, as would hardcore followers of some religions.

I also believe in the string theory, and that just makes things WAY more complicated. :D

lugia p

zekrom trainer
Gravity is bent spacetime where matter is gathered. It would have come into existance at the same time as energy (one possible way is thru to brans "Upper diminsional membranes" Touch causing 4d space to unfold from itself.)

the fourth dimension is time i thought not space and how can a dimension unfold from itself with out destroying itself and say it wouldnt be desroyed wouldnt it become two

Last edited:

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
the fourth dimension is time i thought not space and how can a dimension unfold from itself with out destroying itself

You are right the Fourth Dimension is time. However a 2 diminsional object can unfold itself infinintly (Imagine a paper and a infinitly thin knife you can cut it and unfold the depth infinatly) Also space and time are forever united, so I shorthanded it to space instead of spacetime.

lugia p

zekrom trainer
Okie Dokie, Here goes nothing...

I believe God created the universe, but because he/she is everything, everywhere, and everyone and he/she knows everything that will happen, has happened, and is happening. He/she made the universe with the big bang, knowing what good and evil will come of it. Although, many hardcore scientist would disagree, as would hardcore followers of some religions.

I also believe in the string theory, and that just makes things WAY more complicated. :D

God is a he

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Ok, now I'm really confused. God is all things to some faiths, which would make him/her a girl and a boy, but at the same time: neither.
Anyway, to be more on topic: I also believe that all things are connected somehow. And the universe was made by God, sorry if I'm offending any faiths.

lugia p

zekrom trainer
You are right the Fourth Dimension is time. However a 2 diminsional object can unfold itself infinintly (Imagine a paper and a infinitly thin knife you can cut it and unfold the depth infinatly) Also space and time are forever united, so I shorthanded it to space instead of spacetime.

still if that would create gravity which is negative energy then what is positive energy and what created it and what would happen if it touched like negatively charged partical touches a positevly charged particle it creates eletricity?

lugia p

zekrom trainer
Ok, now I'm really confused. God is all things to some faiths, which would make him/her a girl and a boy, but at the same time: neither.
Anyway, to be more on topic: I also believe that all things are connected somehow. And the universe was made by God, sorry if I'm offending any faiths.

Gods a he it say so in the Bible and he is all things but that means he created all things

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Well, I believe that god is not bounded by gender.
Anywho, I bet the universe must've taken a while to make, It seems so full of neat things. :)

lugia p

zekrom trainer
Well, I believe that god is not bounded by gender.
Anywho, I bet the universe must've taken a while to make, It seems so full of neat things. :)

well he can change his gender if he wants to but aparenty he dosent it took 6 days to God to make but to us it a equivilent to 6000 years on a side note your sentence was set up like you were waiting for someone to say that

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Eh, I just wanted to stay a bit on topic with that last part.

Anywho, Here's my summary. I believe God is both female and male, but also neither. I also believe that God created the universe in millions of years. Although, I am hurt that an all knowing God would allow evil to tempt us, thus creating war on our tiny planet.

But, I also believe God is to complicated for our tiny minds to comprehend, we still have a lot to learn about this universe.

:)

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I belive in Big Bang.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
The only reason the character 'God' is referred to as He in the Bible is because females were most likely much, much less worth back then.

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
people voting for a god it doesnt have to be our bible god it could be a much higher being and our god is just a pawn compared to the god that made the univerce..and what about dark matter i think that plays an important role somewhere in all of this..and for those who dont know what dark matter is it is the energy that is slowly expanding our universe it is the only thing faster then the speed of light

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Its funny how people say God created the universe but he apparently he hates people who are gay or don't fit a certain form.