• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unofficial "Let me dex...." Thread

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I have seen a lot of threads by ppl who want to ask for pokemon data.
So..i have made this thread so that anyone who wants any pokemon data, just shout it out here and a kind soul will come along and help you.

And kind souls,
If you want to be a charity worker and volunteer yr services to this thread by coming here frequently and helping out those in need of dex data, PM me and I will add you to the list of Charity Workers.
You, however, when you become a charity worker, cannot blame others if anything goes wrong. That is why this is completely voluntary. You can however, still post in the Blacklist thread if you get scammed via this thread.

List of Charity Workers:

Even if you are not a charity worker, you can still help out.
And also, tgose who are in need, you can PM me if you have big Dexing request and want them on the first post. I will add them here as higher priority. However, each request will be screened by me and only a maximum of 5 requests at a time. When you get what you were looking for, you MUST PM me so that I can remove them. Requests not been asked to be removed in 2 months will be automatically removed.

So, with that,
I officially open the Unofficial "Let me dex...." Thread!