• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unofficial Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikau

Better then you
Well since there is a fair few people active in the Alt Card discussion, I've decided to make a trading thread for Yugioh. Now the rules are simple

#1-Post the rarities of the card you want/are trading. Either that or post the set it's from.
#2-Post a wants and willing to trade list
#3-If anyone wants to trade with someone else they PM them
#4-No spam

I think that just about covers the rules, Now let me start to demonstrate how this works

My Wants

Cyber End Dragon
Cyberdark Dragon
Infernal Dragon

Willing to Trade

Dark Sage
Brain Crusher
Hunter Owl
Masked Chopper
Null And Void

Sounds easy right?

Last edited:

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I likey this idea!! :D

Wants:

Shining Angel x3
Cyber Dragon x2 (Any Rarity, I'am desperate!!!)
Silent Swordsman LV5 x2
Silent Swordsman LV7
Cyber Ogre x2 (Common)
Cyber Ogre 2 (Any Rarity)
The Last Warrior from another Planet (My bro really wants)
Maryokutai (Common)
Frostasaurus (Any Rarity)
Chimeratech Over Dragon (Any Rarity)
Mirror Force (Any Rarity, This is it people, I'VE GOT TO HAVE IT!!!!!)

Trades: Your in luck...

Neo-spacian Grand Mole :D (Rare)
Alpha the Magnet Warrior
Winged Kuriboh LV10 (Ultimate Rare)
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (Secret Rare - CT03-ENOO3)
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (Ultra Rare)
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (Secret Rare - CT03-ENOO6)
Granmarg the Rock Monarch (Super Rare)

and many more, just ask I might have it! :)

I addition I think people should post raritys.

P.S. (if its in only avalible in 1 type of Rarity, don't post its rarity :)) *Looks up at Silent Swordsman LV7* ;)

Last edited:

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Wants:
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Toon Gemini Elf
Snipe Hunter
Stealth Bird
Smashing Ground
The Transmigration Prophecy
Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
Toon Table of Contents
Mist Body
Wave Motion Cannon
Card Trader

Trades:
Cyber Dragon ;)
Lots of random stuff - some rare and whatnot. Just ask and I might have it...

Yami Ron

Elite Member
UltimateNagash,

I have three spare Mist Bodies and a spare Toon Gemini Elf, all in mint/near mint condition.

How many of the Cyber Dragons do you have and in what condition are they in? Do you have any D.D. Assailants?

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Only 1 Cyber Dragon, from Cybernetic Revolution... Very good condition, hasn't be used or anything...
Which one is D.D. Assailant?
Oh yeah, I got a spare D.D. Warrior Lady at the least, either shiny or the Structure Deck one... I don't mind which one I trade, but as long as I have one left...
Um... hold on while I get my cards and I'll give a full list of the good cards I got...
I got cards from every English structure deck except the Dragon one... and cards from the Japanese Marik and Joey 2 decks... :p
Rocket Warrior tin: tin rarity
V-ZDragon Catapult Cannon (DP2): shiny name
6 Samurai Yaichi
Cu Chulainn the Awakened
Spiral Serpent: shiny name
Silent Swordsman LV7
Shinato (shiny pic)
Silent Magician LV8 + 4: shiny pics
Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon: shiny pic
Dedication through Light and Darkness: shiny pic
D.D. Survivor: shiny name
and some other stuff...

Last edited:

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Nope sorry, not got that...
I also have
Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin: shiny pic (funny story with this. I opened the pack and got this. Then I said to a friend, wouldn't it be so cool if I got Dark Panther in the next pack? Guess what? I did!)
King Dragun x2: shiny pic
Cyber Blader: shiny pic
The Creator: shiny pic
Treeborn Frog: shiny name

Last edited:

Yami Ron

Elite Member
I sent you a PM, UltimateNagash. Please respond as soon as you can. It is the DL6 Toon Gemini Elf not TP6 (mistyped the group it was in).

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
I know... I had to go through 3-5 PMs at that time, so slowness (60 sec delay)... Everything responded to... In the waiting process for Raiburuto, whos' gone offline :(
Sorry

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Guys, you have to post the code set next to the names of the cards so they can find the rarity and price. (Such as the IOC Smashing is Short-Print while DR2's not)

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Guys, you have to post the code set next to the names of the cards so they can find the rarity and price. (Such as the IOC Smashing is Short-Print while DR2's not)
Not everyone cares about that... I don't... I just get a copy of the card that I want... Being shiny doesn't make it better, you know? In fact, it makes it worse, cause people are more likely to steal it :D

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Not everyone cares about that... I don't... I just get a copy of the card that I want... Being shiny doesn't make it better, you know? In fact, it makes it worse, cause people are more likely to steal it :D

Holos are more expensive and harder to get than their reprint counterpart.
Ex. TP2 Morphing Jar > DB2 Morphing Jar
Plus Holos looks cooler :D

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I know... I had to go through 3-5 PMs at that time, so slowness (60 sec delay)... Everything responded to... In the waiting process for Raiburuto, whos' gone offline :(
Sorry

I wasn't offline, don't worry also I've PMed you back about your wanting to request and Silent Swordsman LV7!! :D.

Not everyone cares about that... I don't... I just get a copy of the card that I want... Being shiny doesn't make it better, you know? In fact, it makes it worse, cause people are more likely to steal it

I agree, I don't give a toss about Raritys and I know alot of people who don't care either. But I still think people should post the Raritys anyway :)

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Edited my posts to include rarities. I've replied back, Raiburuto...

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
At the moment I'm making a B-day card for someone, but after that I'm gonna try and find a way to do all this trading and whatnot without having to give away addresses or anything...

Mikau

Better then you
Wow, this thread already has this much replys. I will no post my official wants/willing to trades list.

Wants

Infernal Dragon (ultra rare)
Cyber End Dragon (ultra rare)
King Dragun
Burst Stream of Destruction
Raviel Lord Of Phantasms (doesn't matter which rarity)

Willing to trade

Dark Sage (ultra rare)
Command Knight (secret rare)
Cyber Dragon (alt art-Zane DP)
Vampire Lord (ultra rare)

I also have a Japanese Parallel ae Blue Eyes Toon Dragon. But I'd only give it up for something of equal value.

Last edited:

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Remember your wants have to require the rarity, you don't want to give someone an Ultra Rare Dark Sage for a Normal Rare DP04 Cyber End Dragon >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.