• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unova Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Lacunosa Town (Kagome Town) that features Japanese lyrics in the background music?

Edit: Never mind, turns out it is Village Bridge.

Last edited:

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
I see. That's what I suspected. It didn't really catch my attention until I misread "Batender" as "Bartender."

And I'd imagine there'd be a whole Battle Infrastructure, expanding beyond simply making subway lines. This is what I had in mind earlier in this topic:

"Perhaps the Castelia Department Store will have a Battle Elevator that will take you to exclusive club floors while having a Battle Arcade gimmick with the elevator buttons.

"The Mistralton Airfield could accomodate a Battle Flight that takes you to areas never before seen, using the Battle Castle gimmick where stewardesses sometimes come by offering items and other bonuses in exchange for FP. (And they're all dressed like Skyla.)

"A Battle Highway could be built along the Global Link ring from a truck trailer using Pokémon in Poké Balls stored in the trailer, Battle Factory style.

"The Royal Unova could get a Battle Cruise feature added to it, using the same format as the Battle Hall due to its similarly luxurious but crowded environment, sailing on a different path under this option.

"And, of course, there will be facilities that weren't in the Generation 4 Battle Frontier, which can be taken from the Emerald one (such as some equivalent to the Battle Pyramid), from Pokémon Battle Revolution (such as Fortune Battles), and/or something entirely new (perhaps you bring in a team of 6 and each player's Pokémon are chosen for battle by their opponents).

...Though looking at this discussion, Anville Town now seems more plausible. But the Battle Infrastructure would still be cooler.

Wow! These sound really cool! Great ideas.

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
Things like the Battle Factory are a pain for me. My highest streak was... what... 17? How amazing!

Does the Battle Subway have something like a Multi Line? Because I enjoy Multi Battles with NPCs.

Aurath8

Things like the Battle Factory are a pain for me. My highest streak was... what... 17? How amazing!

Does the Battle Subway have something like a Multi Line? Because I enjoy Multi Battles with NPCs.

You can do single battles, double battles and multi battles with the player character you didn't choose. You can also choose to go on on the normal line(weak pokemon, only goes up to 21, less BP won) or the Super line(strong pokemon, goes on forever, more BP won) in any type of these battles.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
The map does seem small but after whatching youtube pokemon walkthroughs for black and white there is alot of space.

BW202

Onyx-ceptable!!!
The map does seem small but after whatching youtube pokemon walkthroughs for black and white there is alot of space.

Ya, and they may not be extremely lengthy, but the Plasma sidequests seem to be everywhere!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
It's a building in Nimbassa right bt the Pokemon center where you test a group of 3 pokemon, and get scored on how well you do. It's different than the subway where the teams are just picked from a random pool of trainers. In the House, the next team is completely based on how well you did in the last battle, as in it 'evaluates' your team and picks the next 3 pokemon based on what would give you the hardest time.

Today, I entered in with Flygon, Braivairy, and Milotic, Any Water Types would give me great trouble, in the 5 battles I encountered 3 Empoleons, 1 Samurott, 1 Kingdra and 1 Starmie, each one posing a big threat.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Edit: Never mind, turns out it is Village Bridge.

Yeah, Village Bridge has music with lyrics in it. I've never liked that area of Unova at all, though. The music that plays and the whole aura around that place in general is really depressing. Also, I remember arriving there and thinking that it was Kagome Town at first haha. Anyway, I remember going on that other bridge (Wonder Bridge) and seeing that ghost girl there while I was riding around back and forth, hatching eggs. That was creepy since she just sort of disappeared. Has anyone else seen her yet? And does anyone know what triggers her appearance on Wonder Bridge?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
huh I never recalled a ghost on a bridge while watching videos online

That's because she isn't always there. She only appears on Wonder Bridge when certain conditions are met, which is why I asked if anyone knew more about that. I didn't even know about the ghost girl on Wonder Bridge until someone brought it up on another thread. I spent weeks searching for her, but she didn't appear until recently. From what I've heard, she was killed during the construction of the bridge, which is why her ghost appears there sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.